My Favourite childhood princess
Well as toi know I have loved The Little Mermaid since I was 8 years old and I was so obsessed with it. I had the doll of Ariel but she broke, the ornament of Ariel(which I got in Disneyland Paris back in 2006),the Sebastian toy(I got in McDonalds),the patauger, plie grise key ring(I got free in a book),the storybook of it, and finally the PJ’s of Ariel as well as the movie.
I was so fascinated with the movie I loved the film score, the story that goes with it, the colourful characters and the funny sidekicks as well as the l’amour between Ariel (the l’amour struck 16 yr old mermaid who dreams of being part of the human world as she loves it so much)and Eric(the handsome sailor prince who Ariel saves from drowning and he is Il était une fois with her chant voice).
I l’amour Ariel because:
* She is a hopeless romantic
* Wants her own happy ending
* Is rebellious and has to get her own way
* Is in l’amour with a human that she saved from drowning
* Her beautiful chant voice
* Her beauty and her innocence
* Her kind hearted ways
* Her hair is so gorgeous
* She’s my no 2 in the Disney princess liste among other princesses who I like.