Anne riz Mini-biographies

Myf_1992 posted on Aug 20, 2009 at 10:58AM
I thought it would be fun to make an archive of character profiles on the beloved characters Anne has created.

It may be useful should someone ever come across a character they're not familiar with.

Plus who doesn't like writing about their favorite characters? XD

p.s. I say mini-biographies just because I reckon it sounds cool, haha

Anne riz 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
heart
David Talbot

David is an englishman. As a human he was the Superior General of the Talamasca. He lived mainly in the Motherhouse which is just outside of London. But he liked to travel to the other motherhouses in various other countries. He loves art and literature, and scotch. He has certain psychic abilities.

As a young man he traveled to India and South America where he loved ot hunt.

Lestat describes his as a lover of tweed and leather, and is always imaculately dressed. He is always polite, thoughtful and intelligent.

He is a fledgling of Lestat. He was turned while trappen in an alein body. David was turned in his early 70s, but his body has the age of a young man.

Physical apearance;

Old body. Lestat described David as Tall, not heavy but not slender either. He was 6'2'', had a "lined face", clear black eyes, and dark gray hair.

Young body. Is equally tall, dark skin (tanned), dark brown eyes and dark hair.

David is a very close friend to Lestat, and an aquantance to Armand and Louis. Although as a human was close to Aaron Lightner(who died between the books The Tale of the Body Theif and Memnoch the Devil).

To know his character further I suggest reading Tale of the Body Theif.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 David Talbot David is an englishman. As a human he was the Superior General of the Talamasca. He
il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
Nicolas de Lenfent, coming to a forum near you!
 Nicolas de Lenfent, coming to a forum near you!