animé Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun
save

animé 707 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 707

il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: Fine. Let's go
il y a plus d’un an PhoenixFox42 said…
Lexi: *nods and adjust weapons and swallows nervously wanting to make a good impression once they fight*
Shusaku: Where to, Yusuke?
il y a plus d’un an horofox said…
Violet- Ya! I wanna fight now! * Throws tantrum *
Shusaku: Be patient
il y a plus d’un an anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Well, that's kinda what we're gonna do. Kill things. and it's gonna be a few hundred, maybe thousand "Things". So try not to go all out in the beginning, grunts aren't worth any effort. lked out, following the outside, he walked into the street, consealing his weapons with his cloak* Let's get going, it's a bit of a walkpe you don't mind waiting about another half hour or so. *He looked back at Violet*
Violet- * Pouts * Fine.
Shusaku: (Follows behind)
Lexi: *follows looking towards the buildings beside them as they pass*
Violet- * Follows and pouts * Are we almost there yet?
Violet- ( One hour later ) This is so boring!
Shusaku: Be patient
Violet- fine!
Shusaku: (Keeps walking)
Yusuke: *When they arrived it seemed like a normal town with regular citizens roaming the streets, not a parasite to be seen* Well, here we are... Spread out, if you find a parasite engage it but don't kill it, hurt it enough so that it's forced back to the hive so we can have some REAL fun... Got it?
Lexi} got it *nods then heads west*
Shusaku: Understood (Heads north)
Violet- I came all this way for more walking! * Goes south *
Yusuke: Right. Remember, stay on the Comms. *He spoke into his headset as he went east*
Shusaku: (On headset) Got it
Violet- * Speaks in headset * I found someone. * Jumps in tree and aims at a citizen *
Shusaku: That doesn't sound like a Parasite. You can tell the difference from them by looking at their eyes. A human's eyes look normal, but a Parasite's looks pale and dead. That's how you can tell the difference between them
Violet- My bad.
Yusuke: I've got two unidentified tailing me... Requesting back up but Do not engage, I repeat do not engage. I will Identify before giving an all-clear or no-go signal... I'm heading West towards the shopping district, I'll lead them into an alley when I have someone scouting for me. Someone please respond. I need one at a vantage point on the rooftops and one tailing the bogeys tailing ME... *He was speaking into the mic making sure the two strange men wouldn't notice his headset*

Man: ...

Man 2: *He looked at the other man* ...

Man: *He nodded and they dashed towards him*

Yusuke: *He took off down the street* Their speed is that of a normal humans... I can't let them out of my sight though...! *He spoke into his headset again* Copy, Shusaku, Trainee, Tester, they're on the move and trying to close in on me! I need help here, someone get a long range weapon and knock these two out before they notice you...!
Shusaku: Got it (Runs to the location) Violet, get to a position and get ready to use that rifle of yours
Lexi: hello? Is something wrong? What's happening? my headset isn't working! But most impor--- *voices sounds almost raspy from the headset and buzzes in the backround then suddenly her headset breaks and looks towards a structure and pauses* I found the hive...
Yusuke: Repeat Trainee! You said you've located the target? Damn...! *The backlash of the interference broke his headset, he tossed it down and quickly pivoted 180 degrees and knocked the two pursuers out cold* Stupid civilians... They were human after all... *He ran past Shusaku* LET'S GO SHUSAKU! *He drew his weapons and jumped up to the top of the building next to him, running along the rooftops he cut through the city to Lexi's last known location* Shusaku, you should be able to detect the area where Parasite activity is most concentrated right?
il y a plus d’un an Horofox6 said…
Violet- Call me trainee one more time and I won't help you. * Aims and shoots them both * Target hit!
Violet- They had buddies. You're welcome. * Jumps down *
Yusuke: *He sighed* I'm not calling YOU trainee, you aren't even officially in Six Wing. Trainee would imply that you were a member. *He didn't even bother to look at her as he focused on the area* Also, GO back and make sure you didn't kill them, those two were humans, if they were that means their "Buddies" Were human as well. We don't kill humans, only hostile parasites.
Violet- There stun bullets they'll be fine, just now they're going to have a 24 hour relief of anything that just happened here. Now let's go bossy pants. To the hive let's go
Yusuke: *He sighed* Good, you kinda worried me. Right. Let's go, Trainee is probably still in there. Shusaku... You go in with Tester, I'll stick back and provide cover and any info on your surroundings. I'll come down as fast as I can if you need help though... *He set up a rifle with a high-powered scope and laid down in the grass* Go now. Keep me posted. Use the walkies, there shouldn't be any interference, they can't get onto this frequency.
Violet- Call me by my name! And I don't need a talkie walkie or whatever!
Yusuke: *He looked directly into her eyes, giving a stern vibe* I am your supiror as of right now, if you're unwilling to follow orders You will be dismissed from this mission and your testing scores will be recinded, so listen to what I say and obey your orders. And You're an unranked soldier here compared to my rank and authority so you will not complain about what I decide to call you. You understand me, Tester? Now take your damn Walkie, and get down there. Shusaku, I expect you to keep her in line.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Shusaku: Of course, Yusuke.
Violet- Fine! Meh meh that's all I here from you people. * Walks *
Shusaku: Be quiet. You need to understand that we need to save lives, not screw around
Violet- Why save lives if you can just kill for fun
Shusaku: (Grabs her by the collar of her shirt) Because that is our job. We're not mindless killers who kill for fun. We're here to help people from Parasites. Why don't you see that?
Violet- But you're half of what I'm supposed to kill. I'm surprised people even trust you at all.
Shusaku: Because I'm part of their team, that's why. Now, are you going to do as you are told or just talk back like some spoiled child?
Violet- Fine I'll do what I'm told. So now what
Shusaku: We find the parasite, don't kill it, and follow it to it's nest where others are hiding
Violet- Why don't you lead me there?
Shusaku: Because we first need to find the lone parasite and follow it
Violet- What about that person over there?
Shusaku: You need to make sure there a Parasite by looking at their eyes. If their blank, it's a Parasite
Violet- Thats going to take to long...What do parasites like?
Shusaku: All we know is that they wish to mate and eat, nothing else
Violet- Hmm.... You need to seduce someone. * Points at him *