droits des animaux This is just wrong....

CourtneyFan17 posted on Feb 01, 2011 at 11:21PM
I'm in a really depressed and disturbed mood right now. I sae this video on youtube called, A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms. I suggest not watching it if you are under 14. It also envolves blood. If you don't want to watch it, it's about how they skin the animals when their still alive! They beat them to the ground and step on their faces until they die so they can be skinned. Like I said, it's very disturbing and I think I'll be traumatized for life....

droits des animaux 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an glelsey said…
It is awful what some countries still let people get away with. They really need better laws out there.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Somehow I'm thinking I'll stay away from that video, due to squeamishness!
il y a plus d’un an skullZcandy said…
worried
they should make it illegal to kill animals such as dogs,cats, etc.
il y a plus d’un an CourtneyFan17 said…
You're welcome! And it should be illegal for the sake of all animals!
il y a plus d’un an Annitaki said…
sad
It should be forbidden killing animals that we don't eat for fur and skin.
il y a plus d’un an Goldilottes said…
angelic
i don't want to see if because i'll never get it out of my head. so, i will just say, that i will NEVER buy fur and will do all i can to raise awareness. :(
hopefully the animals now have their eternal rest and died quickly as possible.
it shouldnt be this way, its sad and wrong. it baffeld me how anyone could be so heartless to do such a thing? it is bizarre. Were they born without a soul or something? i don't get it.
They will get their come-uppance. and rot in hell.

i'm glad im a better person fighting FOR the world and not against it. god will be pleased with people like us.
last edited il y a plus d’un an