anges & Demons What do toi think abaut the movie? ;]

lol24 posted on May 25, 2009 at 01:14PM
Yesterday I saw 'Angels & Demons' and I personally think that it's great movie! It's full of events and amazing effects :D and I really like it!

And You? What's your opinion? :))

anges & Demons 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an r-pattz said…
i think it was pretty crappy. but thats only because i read the book and so much was different. most importantly, there was no Langdon/Vittoria make out scene! i was so looking forward to that the whole time. and they should have put the last line from the book in. also, Kohlar wasnt in the movie at all. and the last preferiti didnt die. he was supposed to, and someone else was supposed to be pope. forget who, though. and they messed up the Hassassian. (sp?) he was a Muslim in the book, with a turban and all.
il y a plus d’un an lilyZ said…
cool
Generally I liked the movie and I still think it was great.But,in a way, I didn't like the end. Maybe that's because I've read the book first and I was waiting for another one...
il y a plus d’un an Eline_K said…
smile
I did read the book before seeing the movie, and I still loved it. I did noticed a lot of differences between the book and the movie, but that didn't bother me at all, you should just forget about the book when you see this movie. It's only based on it, not a copy. What I loved most about the movie was Ewan McGregor! He really surprised me in his role. I thought he acted great, and let's face it, he was just really hot! And normally fanatic religion is a turnoff for me... :P
il y a plus d’un an Emm_xD said…
It seriously bugged me for some reason that Kohler wasn't in the movie. I thought he played quite a major role in the first part - In the book, anyways.
il y a plus d’un an Sa-La said…
You should read first the boo before seeing the movie. You will have a background to understand the movie because it is totally different.
il y a plus d’un an codecracker3 said…
I like it, but the book was so much better.