Top Model USA We Need A New Alert

jrla posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 03:09AM
the cycle 11 is coming but a long time ago people are adding spoilers and people like me read spoilers , but this recent spoilers are talking already about the final 2

so every time you do a pick, link, quiz, images, forum, whatever PLEASE make sure to put in the tittle SSAF(Serious Spoiler About the Final) to make people like me be safe about what are they going to read

thanks.....

PS: you can come out with better terms instead of SSAF

Top Model USA 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ugagurl777 said…
Thank You! I totaly agree with you.

I went onto the CW site and went to the ANTM forum and I read a link that said something about the international destination, and I really dont care about that being sopiled,lol.

And then I scrolled down a little bit and it said something about the final two and I was like whoa and I immediatly scrolled back up and hit the back botton. Thank God that I did not see any of it, but that was a close call.

That would be great if people would start doing that when they are going to post a spoiler.

Good idea!
il y a plus d’un an greenchoco101 said…
It's ok for me to know the interneational destination, contestants and so whatever as long as i dont know the call out order.
il y a plus d’un an Snerkie said…
Well if people just put it under a spoiler tag first is nice, then "Cycle 11 Finals Spoiler" long yes but everyone understands.
il y a plus d’un an WorshipDwight said…
I agree- I personally do not want to find out who is going home before it actually happens so yeah a spoiler warning on content would be nice!
il y a plus d’un an dulce_mami said…
this is good because people are talking about the final 2 and the show hasn't even started so are all people agree to this solution
il y a plus d’un an jrla said…
please people nobody took this seriously one recently forum almost ruined me the first episode
il y a plus d’un an greenchoco101 said…
Well here's the deal:
Don't open any contents that has Cycle 11 in it.