Top Model USA Whitney......expreience? Tyra you've done it again....

prettybeachgal posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 07:57PM
Here ya go! Another none deserving winner. And I used to think ANTM was real hard core...
This cover was 2006
link

link

and more...
link

link

And there ya go.....

Top Model USA 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ugagurl777 said…
Ok, your theory is sorta messed up.

1. None of those links work, they say that the file does not exist anymore.

2. I know what pictures and covers you are refering to, and you can bearly call that experience. Those of photos from a local magazine, alot of the contestants have done stuff local to their state or town modeling wise, and that is bearly experience at all. Kimberly from Cycle 9 was on the cover of Ocala magazing a few times before the show, and your not reaming her up and down for it?

3. The rules clearly state that you are not to be allowed in a national campaigne 5 years prior to the show, this is not a national campainge, it is local stuff.

4. link

There so everyone can look and see that they are for her hometown magazing of Jacksonville Magazine and a LOCAL store.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jrla said…
you just love whitney bitch
il y a plus d’un an ugagurl777 said…
No, she actually is not my favorite winner, I like her, she is just not one of my favorites. I think that it is wrong for a person to accuse without knowing the facts. And there is no need for name calling, it just shows the maturity (or lack there of) of a person.
il y a plus d’un an WorshipDwight said…
As much as I dislike Whitney, I'm gonna have to agree with ugagurl777. The adds are local, so I guess that shouldn't count against her. Saleisha on the other hand, that was a huge disgrace. Either way, jrla, no matter how much you dislike Whitney (I'm with ya there) I don't think its appropriate to use such profanity.