Top Model USA Angelea's All-Star Cycle Disqualification?

btrluver1 posted on Dec 08, 2011 at 09:00PM
I was watching the season finale of the All-Star's Cycle and they said Angelea got disqualified. But why? Even though I don't like her, she didn't do anything wrong.
 I was watching the season finale of the All-Star's Cycle and they a dit Angelea got disqualified. But

Top Model USA 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lauren_Mallory said…
I was wondering why too. But then I talked to my friend one time and she said that they disqualified her because she leaked the results onto Facebook saying she won.
il y a plus d’un an horseluver1616 said…
big smile
It's because you know how they film the show in advance? (Well they do) she won before it aired on national TV she went back home and posted on facebook or twitter that she had won she they took it away because they sign a contract that says they can't tell so yeah glad to help
il y a plus d’un an snowwhitesilver said…
tongue
It's never been confirmed that she won! You're not sposed to talk about the competition until it's over, and she did on twitter. If she wants the world to think she won, (which is soooooo something she's do), then that's why she posted "i'm an all-star". that's not actually posting that she'd won. You're not sposed to mention it, period, even tho Tyra clearly favored her, and that's why she made it as long as she did. She was in the bottom 2 far 2 much, and did significantly worse than Dominique.
il y a plus d’un an gizella said…
It would have been a real burn if she had won. She did poorly the entire cycle in terms of performing and photoshoots. She was a real bitch, too. "Not becoming of a winner", which is something Tyra would probably say.
il y a plus d’un an brookelovesyew said…
if she didnt win then why did they have to reshoot the finale? if she didnt win and lisa really won then they could have used the original footage and not said anything!
il y a plus d’un an Godi_Galisim said…
I really think that ANGELEA should have won that cycle..But i'm used to Lisa winning the title..Because if you will compare her to Angelea, Lisa has more skills/abilities than Angelea has. But it's a good decision. :)