Alpha et Oméga Declaration

Neostorm posted on Jun 22, 2013 at 06:20AM
*DEL*
last edited on Jul 02, 2013 at 12:04PM

Alpha et Oméga 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an notyetforgotten said…
laugh
ooh god, it was sooo easy to fool doves! haha past life and carol is the enemy XD oh god i never laughed so hard, doves was so easy to control! and the plan almost worked! but i got banned just before the operation was succeed. oh well XD
 ooh god, it was sooo easy to fool doves! haha past life and carol is the enemy XD oh god i never laug
Neostorm commented…
Haha, the funny thing is that she even used your stories as arguments sometimes.. XD il y a plus d’un an
Humphrey__13 commented…
xDxDxD Good job men. ~Strengh in unity!~ il y a plus d’un an
dovesjacob4ever commented…
Blah! Blah! Blah! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LoneOmega said…
WAIT WAIT WAIT....DID DOVES BUY THIS ?!
Neostorm commented…
It is obvious, is it not? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Helvete said…
You were rick rolled
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ben14delas said…
I knew she was being fooled I could sense it but she didn't believe me.
il y a plus d’un an dovesjacob4ever said…
You will all pay for it one day!!!! You will all die!!!!!
Neostorm commented…
Interesting, how? il y a plus d’un an
Humphrey__13 commented…
Lol. Killed what? An ant? I'm sure toi couldn't even kill the ant because it probably bit your finger and toi went accueil crying for your mommy. il y a plus d’un an
humpherywolf34 commented…
LOL. wait did I have any part please say no ou I was just a pawn in it. still funny. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LoneOmega said…
Funny, I always thought that christians pray for peace and , I don't know... maybe NOT KILLING PEOPLE.
Neostorm commented…
link il y a plus d’un an
I don't know which side I'm one... Oh wait yes I do! The Mockingjay side! il y a plus d’un an
Humphrey__13 commented…
Lol. I suppose she doesn't know what athiest means? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DJ_Humphrey said…
Everyone should fuck them self and kill them self (except: Dove and her helpers)
Humphrey__13 commented…
Nah man. We don't need to do that. We all got loved ones who can take care of the fucking part for us, unlike you, a desperate fucks looking for mates on here all the time. And lol. Am I really going to listen to someone that of a 8 an old mental state and kill myself? Lol. DJ_Humphrey I suggest you, Doves and her supporters take your conseil toi just said. xD il y a plus d’un an
Ignas357 commented…
Would if I could. (Not the killing myself part xD) il y a plus d’un an
I suggest toi back off! Andrey! il y a plus d’un an
notyetforgotten commented…
ill do the fuck them self part but yea, the killing myself? nah i got 2 much 2 life for :3 il y a plus d’un an