Alexander Rybak Eurovision 2010

clubery posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 01:35AM
That topic is for that we can talk about ESC 2010 songs and everthing about that. What u like? What song has do win ESC 2010? Do u watch eurovision .....Like i said everthing:)).

I know that Alex like Keep Of Kalessin - The Dragontower.
What u think about that song??
last edited on Jan 10, 2010 at 01:38AM

Alexander Rybak 42 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Hanatee said…
I don't care about Dragontower, it reminds me of Finland's Teräsbetoni in 2008. But it is better.........

Amadeus is in Finland's final and I hope that he goes to Oslo ♥ I like this song (Alex likes too ;) )
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Helene17Norway said…
smile
I think it was really good, but their screamo could been way better ( like In Flames or Bring Me The Horizon )
il y a plus d’un an aisa07 said…
tongue
What is this? Very shit!
il y a plus d’un an aisa07 said…
angry
Dragontower:::This does not match an ESC!
il y a plus d’un an MagicViolin said…
angelic
I always watch ESC,cause its my favourite TV show...I don t know yet,who will be our artist,but I know that the song will be better then last year....
il y a plus d’un an silla17 said…
i agree with aisa07

i have no idea who from the Netherlands is entering the ESC

i hope i'm right now
i like the song form Maria Haukaas Storeng - Make My Day from Norway.

i really don't like Hard Rock or songs where they only scream
a song means to me that they tell a story .
il y a plus d’un an Healerfan said…
I just know that Switzerland sends Michael von der Heide with Il pleut de l'or, he presented the song on the 9th of January on Swiss TV during the SwissAward gala.

Here is a video of the song at the swissaward gala:
I think no one can surpass Alexander Rybak
Or break his record
il y a plus d’un an FaiiRyTaLe said…
big smile
@MagicViolin I hope so too >.<

This year ... it was so emberrasing xDD
Maybe with one from 'Zvezde Granda' ? xDD
il y a plus d’un an steamed_flowers said…
Oh good greif its TERRIBLE!!!! I used to listen to music like this when i was 16.....Alex actually likes this?!...
o___0 whoa...

I loved Norway's entry a few years ago....i think the badn was called Wig Wam and the song was 'In my dreams'...it was so good i voted for them 6 times!! I hope this years will be good.

(this is the song by the way....from Eurovision 200 in Kiev)

link
il y a plus d’un an jana-neso said…
smile
I adore Eurovision,I'm definitely gonna watch it,but no way that anyone will EVER be better than Alex! He was the best ESC contestant of all times !!!!
il y a plus d’un an Helene17Norway said…
Heydid you know one of Alex's friends were in Eurovision this year? His name is Didrik Solli Tangen
 Heydid toi know one of Alex's Friends were in Eurovision this year? His name is Didrik Solli Tangen
il y a plus d’un an Jenni- said…
kuutti, mä muuten meen tonne Suomen finaaliin. :)
il y a plus d’un an kuutti said…
big smile
Jenni, olen koko ajan kahden vaiheilla! Luulen, että joka tapauksessa ryntään sinne!
big smile
Finlands finalists!
il y a plus d’un an quark_74 said…
Didrik Solli-Tangen looks a bit like my physics teacher :D nice :D
I hope that from Slovakia will go Hrdza - Taká sa mi páči or Pavol Remenár, Klára & Liquid Error - Figaro. Figaro is very funny song :D
smile
So the Kuunkuiskaajat won the Finnish national final! Hanatee, you have the right picture by accident!!! These girls have been part of Värttinä, which is a Finnish folk band. Actually I have loved Värttinä! Four - five (?) student girls of Sibelius Academy (= a music akademy in Helsinki) have set it up. They usually song old, russian -styled, female (even a bit naughty!) folk songs!
il y a plus d’un an alexanderrybakk said…
laugh
Hanatee- Sweden will have a big competition against Finland, Some of thoose songs where really good! :)
il y a plus d’un an Merle said…
We here in germany haven't find our "hero" now. But this year it's very special because there is a show("Unser Star für Oslo" which means "Our Star for Oslo"^^) and you can vote for your favorit.

Hope we'll be better than the last year ;) Oscar sings and Alex Swings (and Dita von Teese strips:D)
It was such a shame :)remember his trousers

These are my favorits:

link
(starts at 1:00 min)

link
(starts at 1:00 min too)
il y a plus d’un an Seyma_Seigmann said…
Ja didirk hehe i happy i am for him he is amzing :D
il y a plus d’un an AnitaFable said…
And here is polish song for ESC 2010 in Oslo :D
il y a plus d’un an Fift33n said…
I wonder if we're gonna come to the final this year ;b (Finland)
I don't like kuunkuiskaajat, I hoped that Nina Lassander to win ;b and I think a english song has esier to win than a finnish, I don't understand a word in that song :P hehe, and I not only wanted Nina to win because I know her, just because she has a good song ;b
Or maybe we have to send a hard rock band again to win, that is Finland. But, I hope no one will get higher points sthan Alex, he deserve the record :) But maybe kuunkuiskaajat have a chans at all, what know I? ;b
smile
Fift33n, I agree with your last comment! Europe Skies sounds so much better than any of our finalists!!! I begin to like a little bit the winner Kuunkuiskaajat (= Moonwhisperers).

It´s here: link

I like Nina Lassander´s song, but her voice was too small.
hahaha kuunkuiskaajat doesn't go even to the final :DDd
Merle, I liked the German´s song 2009. Especially I loved the video! The performance was sexy, yet elegant! But of course I voted Norway!
il y a plus d’un an clubery said…
hmmm
and that estonia eurovison song.what u think?
Germany will send this crazy girl :) Lena Meyer-Landrut
I like the song "Satellite" what do you think about it?
il y a plus d’un an Vestulka said…
cool
This is Lithinian song in Eurovision...
link
big smile
This is Serbian Eurovision song...Singer is Milan Stankovic with song "Ovo je Balkan"...I think song is interesing..What do you think?

link
wink
I think Estonian Song is very good,very interesting song,
Germanian song is a little bit strange . What Do U think about Lithuanian song??
heart
I think Lithuanian song is very interesting...What do you think about our song?
il y a plus d’un an FaiiRyTaLe said…
@MagicViolin

I knew it, that they will send someone from Zvezde Granda or somewhere else xD
But I'm soo happy that Goran Bregovic choose Milan Stankovic too and that he won =)))
I think Norway song a very similar like Michael Jacskon song look at this link: link
P.S. I very like Estonian song...
oh yes you are right, when I heard the norvegian song the first time it was so similar to me now I know why ;)

I think it's very interesting how different the songs are. Every country like different music but so many countries like Alex' music :D
kiss
FAIRYTALE I knew it too..And I m so happy for Milan..He is a good boy, and he have different and interesting song..I think we will go to final..Or win, nobody knows...I like all the songs,cause they are all different.I like Germany and Bosnia GO VUKASIN...
Well this is the artist the Netherlands send to Oslo.

And i realy don't like the song

link
wink
Now My Favourites songs Estonian " siren" and Our Lithunians song to ESC " eastern European funk".....
ahh I know the song from the netherlands ... they make jokes about that song in german television they always sing shalalischalala ... but I think this song is really cute :D
This Is Lithunian IncuLto "eastern europien funk" oficial video..Look at this... link
il y a plus d’un an Fift33n said…
What songs have your country to ESC this year? :D Let's se how many who is better than Finland, I guess everybody's is,hehe..
il y a plus d’un an Jenni- said…
Fift33n, I agree with you ! I don't like Kuunkuiskaajat AT ALL and I can almost say that I hate the song 'Työlki ellää'. -.-
0 points go to Finland !!
big smile
I totally agree with him :)