Alexander Rybak Here is Alexanders new girlfriend!!!

heisdahl posted on Oct 07, 2009 at 05:15PM
I think she looks pretty but I don't like that she is 17 yars old!!!
What I know about her:
-Her name is Moa Johanne Meinich
-She is Norwegian from Oslo
-She is 17 yeas old
-She plays violin at the same school as Alex do/did.
-She has been in a norwegian tv-program called: "Rockeskolen" (The rockschool)
- A sweedish magazin toldt today (07.10.09) that Alex and Moa was going to move together.

I think it is a bit wierd that they are together because there is 6 years between them.
 I think she looks pretty but I don't like that she is 17 yars old!!! What I know about her: -Her na
last edited on Oct 07, 2009 at 05:17PM

Alexander Rybak 117 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 117

il y a plus d’un an Helene17Norway said…
Shes pretty :D
il y a plus d’un an Alexander_Rybak said…
I don't think they are really together !
maybe they were just flirting or stuff like it...
il y a plus d’un an athinoula18 said…
ok she is pretty but not something special.
il y a plus d’un an Ninouchka said…
laugh
Hahaha this is not the woman of his life! (laugh)

Believe me... ;)
il y a plus d’un an Alexanderfan2 said…
smirk
He doesn't have a girlfriend. He said that in interview couple days ago. This is just rumors from stupid gossip magazine.
il y a plus d’un an landish said…
hmmm
i don't like her. she looks like she is not 17 but 25 or more
il y a plus d’un an erilar said…
wink
i agree with Alexanderfan2,and Alexander_Rybak
il y a plus d’un an jo135 said…
wink
I agree too
il y a plus d’un an AnitaFable said…
smirk
Ok, first. Are you sure that is his gf? Where did you read this?
I don't think she's pretty ;] She's a normal girl.
he hasn't a girlfriend he told that in an interview.this is just a gossip magazine;)so that's NOT true;))))
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an janafoxy said…
this is a load of rubbish,dont beleive it,,,its not even the same girl they showed on another site..hes said he hasnt got a steady girlfriend so if you think hes lying..well..
il y a plus d’un an aisa07 said…
mischievous
Ha ha ha! And if you do not have girlfriend, but boyfriend?
he DOES NOT HAS A GF!!!
il y a plus d’un an heisdahl said…
Ok, listen gyes! Why does it matters so much to you that he has a girlfriend! And this is true! He said it in a Sweedish/norwegian tv-program called: Skavlad! But does it matter to you. He's not going to marry you geys any way! let's just be happy for him. Here is a pic. of them together.
 Ok, listen gyes! Why does it matters so much to toi that he has a girlfriend! And this is true! He sa
Here more proves that Alexander Rybak doesn't have a girlfriend:

link

I don't know why link doesn't open on this page. Just go to Novonews.lv and read if you want.
He said he hasn't found a girl of his dreams.
tongue
He said he doesn't have a girlfriend. He said that YESTERDAY! So I don't know why you don't believe him and I don't really care cause I believe.
il y a plus d’un an Pozitiff said…
hmmm
Sorry, but I would rather believe his words than articles and photos in any magazin.
wink
that girl from magazine maybe she is a girl that Alex just flirting with her.And the picture maybe is from a concert (you know Alex in his concerts flirting with many girls)so i can't believe to a gossip magazine just to HIS words.
*and i agree with Pozitiff and Alexanderfan2.
il y a plus d’un an Screamer45 said…
meh
okay i'm happy 4 alex but why is he always getting girls underage like near teh 17-20years old later he might get his name to a bad situation idk my thought i could be wrong i hope i am
He dont really have a girlfriend, they have been on a few dates, but they are in love, and shes waiting for him
il y a plus d’un an clubery said…
haha,i dont think she waiting like couple years when alex stops singing.Mabye they just friends.Alex said he dont has girlfriend that means No!.Its just some picture where they stand next to togheter.thats means nothing.
i agree with you clubery;)
he DOESNT have a steady girlfriend and belive me if he did it wudnt be very gud...i dunno why u guys think hes lyin hes said himself and i know people who know him so if u dont believe him an his friends your way stoopid..PP
il y a plus d’un an Screamer45 said…
rainy
ugh alex isn't dating her i heard she's just a fan that did/does go to the same school but alex IS NOT DATING HER shish live the girl and alex alone jesus christ
il y a plus d’un an Rosel_15 said…
i have said before that he doesnt have time to date anyone. Now he is just playing with girls
il y a plus d’un an bsbnutta said…
i think i saw moa coming out from backstage before the concert in oslo on saturday with two other girls, but i'm not sure.
il y a plus d’un an AlxanderRfan said…
My sister is 2 years older than se is..
HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, I know that cos I SAW his interview in youtube, he said something about moving and that she might be the right one.
hmmm
That interview is very old and he doesn't move with her! He and his manager denied it. He HASN'T GOT A GIRLFRIEND!
il y a plus d’un an seda13 said…
crying
o maann :[
il y a plus d’un an kuutti said…
Watch here the new "girlfriend".
link
He is so cute.
il y a plus d’un an clubery said…
laugh
I like that new ``girlfriend`` XD
tongue
alexanderfan2 ur rite,he doesnt,,why wud he and his manager lie?
people are so stuoid,hes actually meeting a friend of mine backstage in finland tonite so has he got a girlfriend...100% NOPE.:D
kiss
100% NO. HE HASN'T.
wink
thanks hunny an from wat i heard he was rockin the bedroom last nite NOT with sumone called moa..:PPP
janafoxy: haha awesome, where did you hear that? :D
cool
If somebody need more proves watch this at 07:43

link
proves for what?
proves that he hasn't got a girlfriend, of course.
thanks;)
il y a plus d’un an Siglos said…
laugh
Haahaa this is so funny :) because when somebody said that he has a new girlfriend, everybody will be crazy :D we are real FANS :D

i love you guys :) haaaha

haaaha
il y a plus d’un an jana-neso said…
tongue
SHE CAN'T BE HIS GIRLFRIEND,BECAUSE SHE'S UGLY!!!! HE CAN FIND MUCH MUCH MUCH PRETTIER GIRL THAN SHE....
il y a plus d’un an seda13 said…
laugh
O_O
ii
il y a plus d’un an HelgaBuff said…
smile
he hasn`t got a girlfriend 100%
il y a plus d’un an pjplx said…
i think so HelgaBuff!!
il y a plus d’un an MildaViolin said…
tongue
they are not a couple!
il y a plus d’un an aisa07 said…
mischievous
If not that unbelievable if Janafoxy told is true, the incident took place, should not be sorry!!
Yes, girls! Some of us were lucky to get to know Alex very closely, he did not accept celibacy!
laugh
hi aisa07..yes my frend has slept with him..it wasnt her two weeks ago tho it was sumone else BUT my frend has met him twice recently and i can say 100% to you guys hes SINGLE..
hahaha aisa alex DEFINITELY DOES NOT ACCEPT CELIBACY!!!
;PP
il y a plus d’un an Filuki said…
To see you with Alex as well say that you are his new girlfriend. Just journalists are :)When Alex says that he don't have a girfriend, mean he says truth:D
il y a plus d’un an MildaViolin said…
wink
come on! he is single! I would be single too if I was in he's situation! I mean If I had 1000 boys just wanting me I wouldn't be able to bee in a relationship! hahhaha but I wouldn't mind some time in the bedroom with Alexander! Am I right! haha ;P