Alan Rickman Are there any Dark Harbor fans here?

JAlanaE posted on Sep 09, 2010 at 07:48AM
Dark Harbor is one of the most complex Alan-movies and I'd like to discuss the details with someone.
Dark Harbor fans pipe up please!

Alan Rickman 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Kraucik83 said…
smile
Here is one! ;)

I have to admit I wasn't such a big fan of the movie when I watched it the first time. I mean I didn't hate it or something and I found some really good stuff in it, but it didn't make *click*.
But there was still Alan in it & of course I would give it simply for that reason a second chance. That was exactly the right thing to do. This time I simply loved it! Knowing the twisted ending... I could enjoy it more... because I started to see more: very subtle actions and expressions that foreshadow the ending, and hearing the dialogue with entirely new meanings. It was BRILLIANT! I never changed my opinion about a movie so radical before!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an lilith84 said…
hmmmm, now you've made me want to watch it again, which I have been putting off because the first time I did it, it bored me to death (not counting Alan scenes, but I was mostly drooling not paying attention to what's going on)
il y a plus d’un an JAlanaE said…
@Kraucik83: Yes, yes, YES! My thoughts exactly!! There are so many details which you think unimportant when you watch it for the first time! And there are always aspects left for me to think about!
il y a plus d’un an Ms_Mesmer1 said…
The first time I watched it I was totally shocked from the funeral scene onwards. At first, I couldn't quite figure out what the hell was going on but then I replayed the mushroom scene and it suddenly dawned on me. As Kraucik83 said, after watching it a second time I began noticing a lot of things that I didn't pick up on the first time.