conseil Help!

HannaK posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 08:06PM
Okay,I have a problem and I hope that you guys can help me:

A girl in my class, left my class a year ago because she didn't like it, but she didn't like it in the other class either so now she's back. Problem is, she's really annoys me, she's just soooo fake, she always laughs about everything, when she sees that I have a diffrent opinion about something, she immidiately has the same opionion as me, and she always want to talk to me but I really don't like her. I tried to ignore her but it doesn't work, any ideas?

conseil 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an PkmnTrainerJ said…
Sure it's not just the old "annoying you because she likes you" childish thing? If it is, perhaps you should try and spend a little more time with her and talk to her. If you share similar interests it may be worth a shot.

For some reason (most likely your avatar) I thought you were male. Sorry Hannah.

It may still be the reason I mentioned above, but she might also be looking for a friend as well, and feels she bonded with you when she was in the class. Try talking to her anyway without arguing.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Snerkie said…
I'm gonna guess she's just trying to be friends with you. It would be difficult for her to go back into the class she left so she probably doesn't want to be the odd one out in things and wants to be accepted.
il y a plus d’un an HannaK said…
Yeah, I guess your guys are right, I will try to be nice to her, altough it will be hard, thanks guys!
il y a plus d’un an knifewrench said…
If you're lucky, your personality will rub off on her as a result of her hanging around with you enough.
il y a plus d’un an Cinders said…
I know it's a little late, but it sounds to me like she is trying to impress you. I have a friend who used to be very fake and annoying. He also used to lie a lot in order to make me think better of him I guess. But as I got closer to him, I called him out on all of it. I told him I knew when he was lying to me, and when he was sucking up to me, and to cut it out. He was mad at me for three days. But eventually we started talking again, and he lied a lot less. And when he did lie, I would casually change the subject or passively aggressively remind him of something he'd said earlier that contradicted it, and he would blush and we'd both forget he'd said anything.

I think this girl has no friends (it sounds like). Just be as nice to her as you can be and eventually she may open up. If she doesn't... try calling her out on it. It worked for me.
il y a plus d’un an ShadowFlame said…
maybe you should give her an honest opinion in a comforting way. it's mean, but maybe the truth from her will come out too :]
il y a plus d’un an fitzdude said…
kick her in the crotch and run!....why am on this spot? i should be on the BAD advice spot
il y a plus d’un an adavila said…
Don´t feed the cat because it will always come for more

no but really she is going to annoy you more if you try to be her friend I had the same experience in high school I try to ignore her but she would still annoy me telling me oh why wont you talk to me.

So I felt bad for her so I started to be nice to her, and everything I did she payed very close attention to it.

It was the most annoying semester of my life