Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
She returns with the items and sets them inside, while she was going inside she noticed a note on the ground. She went out and read it.
I can't take it! They are around every corner! There's nowhere to hide now, we just have to face it... the world is at its end. She drops it and says one word. "Shit."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
*he walks out and gets Annalise and takes her inside* "Well shes safe now" *he continues scavenging*
*he grabs all the stuff that he found* "I'll be right back Annalise." he starts walking back to the supermarket
il y a plus d’un an emerald_32 said…

{ ya lil shits i was at school; swimming class was a pain in my knee }

Annalise stayed in the state of trance; but was conscious to what happened around her. Sort of like meditation, but not so certain.
A few minutes later she awoke to find James by the doorway, a pack of food in one hand, a gun in another. His bag seemed to weigh him down, possibly filled with necessities.
"You up, we have to start heading back."
She found a book of patients w/ diseases "Huh, Leukemia, Hepatitis C, Bronchitis wow so many I better get studying."
*he walks in through the front with bags full of food* "well I'm gonna give other surviviors this stuff in the morning, i'm gonna have a rest."
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
# wtf u guise
"Well, they left without me. Again. This is messed up."
He then runs and tries to follow them, only to see the Nightfire.
*he runs into Hunt on the way there* "Hunt just walk back, Those guys are aiming to kill me"
# revealing a bit of backstory behind my char, more details on the IF im building (TBA)
"I've had shit with these guys. Bloody hell, they might even have them captured.."
"Who and what?"
"Three commanders of three recon groups sent out into the unknown to find any survivors and fight hostiles. Two have been captured and my team has been sent to rescue them against overwhelming odds.
These men I have fought against and told my men to go back to the Enclave."
"There are still humans?!"
"Well, I just leaked de-classified information. Joy."
He then gently nudges James and unfolds a rifle.
"I'll cover you wherever you're going and get the nurse. These filth need to be kept out, and I hope my colleague *referring to previous last stand char, bows head* still is alive. If not, may he rest in eternal pepperoni pizza."
"Hunt I already knocked the leader out with a pistol whip. Im not getting near that place."
"Good job then, where's the nurse? Is she okay or at least still asleep?"
"Sleep, I basically told her to fuck off *he laughs under his breath*"
"I'm here you douche." She walks out.
*he laughs under his breath*
"I was just studying, and oh I didn't appreciate the 'fuck off' if you were asking." She walks but stops. "If you need me I'll be in one of aisles, maybe you will get off your asses and look sometime." Then continues walking .
"I just carried alot of shit. So I don't care."
"I don't care either so congratulations."
"Meh" *he starts walking to the storage area where the food was*
She continues reading and discovers something that catches her interest, a number of patients with zombie like symptoms. This man escaped with his mental problems, he has a disease we also are not sure of yet. Many people have been moved in the emergency room because they have said they have been bitten by a man, we figured it was the same man that got away. Over the months they have been acting zombie like we have tried to calm them down but that makes them angrier. She stops reading and walks over to James. "James, listen you need to read this." She hands him the notes.
*he snatches them out off her hands* "I think you found patient Zero." *He gives the notes back*
"So he started all this?" She has a serious look.
"I don't know? Maybe?"
"He must have. I intend to find out what his disease was, it has to have a name right? She thinks deeply. "Nothing in my mind can comprehend it."
" Think about it, Im gonna go check around for some food."
She doesn't answer and continues pondering.
"cya" he walks off
"Damn it! No matter how hard I try... I can't do it." She tears up. "And all these people... innocent people have died for nothing. If only there was a restart switch I would press it, but I know it all ends the same... Earth being destroyed. But even my best memories can't patch up what I feel inside." She gets down on her knees and prays. "Please... God I know I haven't done this and I'm sorry but, if you are out there, please help me find redemption, I know I might not deserve it... but you are all I've got to believe in."
*he looks back at her and wonders what she is doing*
She looks over at James. "I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm not really religious, but you have to believe sometimes or you just might lose... your mind." She frowns. "I'm sorry about how I am lately, I just have a lot on my plate, and its weird when it feels like the world is depending on you to fix everything."
*he nods and walks off*
She smiles. 'I'll prevent this from happening again, I promise you mom and dad, I'll try to save everybody. Even if it means sacrifice." She looks up at the ceiling. "I can't abandon them, they need me."
She walks out with nobody noticing. "I can't sit around while people are suffering, I need to make a change." She walks to a hospital with a gun for safety. "Soon change will happen."
She couldn't believe her eyes, the hospital was empty, no zombies or anything but she hasn't checked the basement she figured she would check there last. "Where is all the info in this joint?" She searched cabinets, rooms, hell even refrigerators. "Gosh I've been searching forever, but I can't give up now, I've made a promise."
*he walks down the street kicking a can he starts signing the old jazz songs from fallout*
"She found notes on a table, unfortunately they were ripped. "Great, that might have been my only chance to change everything."
(Havent done a news flash in a while about the game. So I am using the engine for assassins creed 3. Anvil. All I needbto know is which is a better view 1st person or 3rd person?)
redpanda commented…
(Damn that's hard to decide, I like both personally because 1st person is better for ranged weapons, while 3rd is great for melee weapons.) il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
^That's great toi got the set up for it. il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
^(me and my Friends are already working on a cinematic trailer) il y a plus d’un an
He keeps walking down the street until he comes to a stop "Wait. Where the fuck am I?"
She finds a book made out of leather. "This looks like a notebook." She opens it and starts reading.
*he sits down* "I need to find out where I am"
She sighs as she flips through the pages. "Am I ever going to find this disease."
He looks at his gun "3 rounds, cant make a night out here with that"
"I better get back before they have a panic attack." She packs her things and takes some things from the hospital then walks out. She sees James out here and approaches him. "James what are you doing out here?"
"I was lost so I had to gind my way back" *he laughs under his breat* "I'm a fucking idiot"
"Just be lucky you weren't drunk." She laughs. "Well come on I know the way back."
"I think I was just doing circles" *he hops up*
"Whoa calm down there." She said while laughing and coughing. She starts walking back.
*he smiles* "Dont judge me"
"We aren't even in court." She grinned.
*he looks at her in a sarcastic way*