Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
"You wanted to see us" he asked David "I need you to do a quick supply raid at this nearby camp, you will be rewarded"
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
"But, that's somebody else's supplies. Why not grocery or ammo shops? They are full of supplies without all the pointless fighting. But we may encounter zombies along the way. But I have to ask, did they do something to deserve this?"
"No, we just need help rebuilding a civilization" he said
"A civilization that will crumble apart one day at a time, I remember this clan, what you did to my fellow survivors... it was unforgivable."
*he elbows her in the arm* "Sapphire, you shouldn't of said that."
"I don't care... they need to embrace the truth."
*he sees that he is about to pull out his gun, So James pulls out his gun* "Drop the fucking weapon" he yells as he pulls out his gun.
"Stop! Listen there is no need for this, I just need to know if you have changed over the years."
"Doubt it" James says
"James, please I need to know."
*he puts his gun down* "FINE! Go ahead."
"Do you still treat people like shit just because they are trying to live? Do you think this 'civilization' is going to work out? The Nightfire Clan needs to be protective over people not attacking and capturing them, hell I'd be better in control than you. But that would be a waste of my time and in the way of my research. "
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Research what?" David replies
"Trying to stop this apocalypse from destroying Earth of course, I'm a scientist and a nurse you know."
David replies "How about you leave before I sound the alarm?"
She frowned "Never wanted to be here in the first place." She walks out steamed.
*James walks up to him pissed off* "Hey guess what" James says "What" David replies "THIS!" * he pistol whips him in the face knocking him out* he walks over and scavenges what he has.
"I can't believe this... I tried... tried to make them understand, I guess they will never be decent."
*He sprints out of the room* "We should run"
She looks back and sees guns then they both run. "You just had to pistol whip him didn't you!"
"He's pissed me off one to many times"
"I would have bitch slapped him when I walked through the door."
*he pulls out his gun because he sees the enemies react* "Fuck off!"
"Whoa!"
"I recommend you run, I'll hold off"
"But... okay." She runs to safety.
"Hey" he yells "Just be safe" *he starts to shoot them*
"I'll try." She yelled.
*he starts shooting them* "hey where's David" *he taunts them*
il y a plus d’un an emerald_32 said…
i'll copy-paste my long ass biography from my rp acc on instagram

b i o g r a p h y

n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame

p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n

s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks

t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]

s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]

p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile

m i s c

m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish, latin, greek
f e a r s: thanatophobia

to josh: you don't have to paste this all above just put: [ url = link ] where to find em's long ass biography lelelel [ / url ]
WITHOUT THE SPACES
DerpThatHerp commented…
okay :D il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
(Yay! :D) il y a plus d’un an
She stepped in. "Tell me where David is now or I shoot him." She points the gun at James's head.The guards eyes widened. "Alright! He hid in the attic room in the base, just go." James turned to her and said. "What the fuck was that?" She smiled and said. "Its called intimidation, try it sometime."
"Intimidation! How the fuck is that intimidating, you pointed a fucking gun to my head!"
"Do I need to be your personal dictionary? Intimidation makes a person's senses fear of injury or harm, which I just demonstrated."
"I know what it fucking means, if anything what you just did was basically like you wanted to turn me in!"
"I've got a plan okay, just follow my lead." She walks towards the door. "Hello gentlemen I apologize for any harm this man did to your base. I just need to discuss consequences with leader David." "And who are you again?" The guards asked. "I just got recruited today, so I would really need to talk with him." The guards believed and let them in.
*he walks in with his hoodie covering his face* "fucking idiots" he whispers
"Yes, persuasion is a talent of mine, but I barely tried back there." She chuckles. "I wouldn't be shocked if they had the brains of Patrick Star."
*he smiles* "Don't hate on Patrick"
"Well sorry its not really the time to be arguing about cartoon characters now, we need to get to David before he leaves to somewhere else. I will get my revenge." She looks around the corner, guards are standing as stupid as ever. "Okay we can either take them out or use an excuse, your call."
"do you have a wire of some sort?"
"Yes actually, a tripwire connected to a poisoned bomb. We will have to get farther away for this to work. She sets up the booby-trap and they move to a safer spot. She cries. "Ow! He bit me!" They run to the rescue when they both get knocked out by poisoned gas. When it fades they opened the door and searched David's room. She stumbled across his journal. "Of course he is dumb enough to leave it behind."
Thursday, January 1: Today I am fearing we are losing massive tools and supplies. My only concern is that our soldiers may die of hunger. I need to trick somebody into getting them for me.
Friday, January 2: Today I was attacked by a man I was lucky enough to hide away in my storage warehouse on Newbury street.
"James I hit the jackpot."
"I meant a wire to subdue them! Not fucking poisonous gas!" *he looks at the journal* "Hey doesn't that make you like a hypocrite? Because you said we aren't stealing from anyone?"
"Well, its too late we can't change what we did now. And I didn't steal anything I just read it. Wait a minute... are you doubting me?"
"Yes."
"I can't even believe you right now, I'm only trying to help and you keep making me feel bad for it. So maybe you should just take over, since you know everything I'm guessing."
"Well if we do take this. We're giving it to everyone else" *he has his gun ready*
"So we don't take it?"
"Well I'm giving all the stuff back to the other camps if you're okay with it."
"I don't mind at all, they need it."
"Good." * he puts his gun over his shoulder*