Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
After typing I finally pull up my map, and load my rifle.
il y a plus d’un an pbadventure18 said…
Wait. Suddenly the craziest and stupidest idea just occured to me.
i whispered it excitedly into Alyssa's ear.
After reading the map location I decide too whip out my radio again. "Guys, Im en route to the new location."
"You got it?" She nodded. "Alright let's go."
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
"Yeah let's do this."
I stand up, bracing the stock.
I grin widely, jumping up two crates perched on the top of the building and place one foot on the edge ready to lean my weigh on it.
i looked back to see Alyssa getting into position.
Here goes.
I lean in with the crates.
I stand up, packing my map away.
il y a plus d’un an RealityEntity said…
Hey :) Can i join the rpg? Im pbadventure's friend. Derp you know me from skype XD
(I have no clue who you are xD)
pbadventure18 commented…
duuude she mah frewnd from the pictures i sent toi last summer il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
"Regroup. Where the heck are we?"
Sophie starts to run forward.
I lean my weight on the crates and they toppled over / the building right above James' head.
As planned as soon as he sensed what was coming he immediately moved out of way, jumping the side startled and leaving him vulnerable. I took the chance and jumped right on him, tackling him to the ground.
And right on time Alyssa came speeding up and hit James at the nape. A groan we escaped his lips before he black out.
(wow rude xD....Now I have too be in that drowsy state.)
In a half asleep state I try too remember where I put my computer, getting terrified at the thought of it being lost.
"What now?" I ask in a hurried manner.
I lift my hand up, but fall short because of my drowsy state.
il y a plus d’un an RealityEntity said…
Err, you guys kinda know me xD Im the one who annoyed the heck out of you XD
^ see page 1
She ran as fast as she could, finding Alyssa and Nia talking.
Eh, someone's after us. Nightfire, possibly?
"I know, right?"
"Nia? What now!?" I say looking at James making sure he's out.
"Shush!" I said quickly, plugging James' ears with the earplugs in my pocket and blindfolding him. I checked his responsiveness, shit he's still a bit conscious."We can't let him know its us Aly."
She looked at me questionaly. "He didn't mention or told us anything about what he was doing tonight, how much do you think he'd tell us if he knew who we are? Besides we can expose our identities later as a last resort if needs be."
I lift him up by the chest area. "Well? Are you going to stand there gawking or are you going to help me. Oh and tie him up while you're at it."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Alright, I'm going..." I get some rope I found and start tying James up.
"Tie him up real good, I don't want him slipping out of those bonds."
I checked and made sure the earplugs, blindfolds were secure before taking the walkie talkie from James's pocket and beeping Rob to pick us up.
The smartphone goes crazy.
"Wow, that girl sure do knows her communication."
Should we go then?
She speeds off.

--
"What the effing hell."
James was knocked down, unconscious.
Sophie stares at the two ladies in awe.
And unconscious, as always I think too myself, What the hell, every-time, can't I just be conscious for something once. I sigh in my mind then relax, knowing I will be interrogated.
"Okay... I know this looks bad, but it's for his own good."
After a while I open my eyes and begin too look around.
"Yeah we'll explain but first can we like not make him realize its us?" I place a black mask over my face.
They stare at me.
"What? Its more fun this way."
"Ahh, my head." I say rubbing my head, then lifting myself up.
="Well well." I started, deepening and giving a bit of accent to my words and masking my voice entirely.
"Looks like you're awake."
"Hello. Random person." I say trying too unbind the tape around my hands.
Rob scares Sophie with a "Boo, bitch."
"WHAT THE EFFING HELL-"
"Shut up, interrogation."
"Someone got scared." I say laughing under my breath.
I play along with the scheme as well, putting a mask on. I try to cover my voice so he can't tell. "We have been expecting you to come out of your slumber for a while now.
"Stereotypical kidnappers." I say too myself.
"Like you could do better." I retaliate. "Personally I'd rather hit you in balls for this interrogation. But , I can do that after."
I see him writhing with the bonds. "Don't even try. You're outnumbered either way."
"Hey roid ray rush imba or ba?" I question her. "Answer it right and I will tell you what I was doing."
"That just sounds like junk. Either way we can get an answer out of." I pause my ear narrowing dangerously. "One way or another."
"You aren't saying that you..." I grin.
"Clearly shows tou are a imbecile, Its not a question. Its a statement. It just seems like Its a question." I check my bindings. "Yeah Im stuck."
"Starcraft. Good times, good times."
What the heck, Rob? # lol she's whispering
Uh, nothing? Some blue helmets treated me to a Wings of Liberty game. Couldn't resist.
"So, what do you want?"
"What we want is for you to tell us what you were up too."
"Okay, but first you are going to tell me why were you following me this whole time?"
"Information, we've been tracking you for a while now." As long as he hasn't figured out who we are I might as well.
"But with your squad in the way-"
"Mind you're own fucking business!" I say harshly.
"Ohhhh" I said tauntingly. "Looks like I hit a nerve."
"So you care about them. I wonder what would happen if we I don't know ambush them as they try to find you once they figured out you left. Hmm?"
"Well, I do know one thing that would happen."
"Yeah, you tell us what you were doing and we'll leave them alone."I said.
"Don't try anything with me."
"You really are stubborn, you know that." I say too her. "What would you like too know?"
"Thank you I'll take that as a compliment." I told him smirking. "First off, who were you meeting?"
"You're mother, I already told you, fuck off." If only I had my radio on me, for fuck sake.