Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
"James!" I look up at her angrily as I help James up and point my gun at the attacker.
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
"Just one more attempt." *he pulls out his radar and calls in Caitlin's team.*
il y a plus d’un an pbadventure18 said…
"As if! I've had enough!" I quicken my pace to nearly maximum, dodging every bullet that came my way. "Even if they outnumber me they still won't be able to catch me on foot."
"She is not escaping." *he jumps out the window to the ground and barrel rolls.* "1 minute till she passes."
*feels as if something's coming, clutches rifle hrder* "Something's coming, something big.." I mutter , too occupied in my thoughts i didn't notice the man near me.
"Payback." *he shoots her in the ankle hitting her hard.*
*screams* "Argh! Fuck! *clutches ankle* "Shit there's no time for this" I
"Take a seat." *he shoots the other one out.* "I have 10 more rounds. I recommend you stop."
*growls in pain* "You idiot! Don't you realize the danger you've put us in!"i hissed the back of my right eye burning. It was coming.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Not really." *he pulls out a tazer and tazes her.*
Fuck you dipshit,your gonna regret doing this..its coming and you just missed your last chance last chance..too..run" i hissed before blacking out
*he picks her up and starts taking her back to Hunt and Alyssa.* "Why is everyone we meet hostile. Caitlin! We got someone." He yells out.
pbadventure18 commented…
and now i wait quietly until red shows up *whistles and eats pop corn, maïs soufflé in a corner* il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
(popcorn :D) il y a plus d’un an
pbadventure18 commented…
num num il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
Heeeeey, Jake-to-the-obb is here.
What the fuck? Jake, tell Aria to report.
*muffling and shumbling* Um, Rob?
Yeah. Tell the base that we got three survivors. Under my watch.
Hmm? One of them are Nightfire?
Supposedly, but I'll try negotiating. The siege may be long over, but they never forget.
Hunt out.

"Rob, you told them about Darren and the Raze?"
"Hush. James already knows about the Raze."
At the nick of time, James arrived with an unconscious girl.
*huff* "I got her!"
"Strip her."
"You're sick, Rob." Alyssa says.
Sophie chuckles. "Still not getting him."
Promptly, all of the girl's weapons were removed.
"What now?"
"You know interrogation, James?"
"A bit, maybe."
"Only if we got a dark room and a swinging lamp."
I force out a sarcastic laugh.
pbadventure18 commented…
the hell astig! No one strips me alright?! il y a plus d’un an
astigpinoy commented…
# strip the weapons outta her, thats what i implied )^: il y a plus d’un an
pbadventure18 commented…
well *alyssa* did say "you're sick rob" ^_^ so yeah... il y a plus d’un an
"What did she mean by it was our only chance to run?" I say out loud.
"Her eye starting going red. So I fucking tazed her. There is no biological explanation for it."
pbadventure18 commented…
allo il y a plus d’un an
pbadventure18 commented…
I must wait patiently until I have regained consciousness *popcorn* il y a plus d’un an
"Feed her a bit of suppresant when she wakes.
If things go awry, permission to use lethal force is granted."
I sit beside her, and hold her hand.
"Hey, we could run away, start afresh. Live our life, just like we used to."
"Poetic, pathetic. Phie, we fight through this. At least, we lived."
"Really? I never thought you were like this? Who are you and-"
I put a finger between her lips.
"Your finger is too tight!"
"That's what she said." I laugh merrily.
pbadventure18 commented…
what's a suppressant? il y a plus d’un an
astigpinoy commented…
check the pages before this il y a plus d’un an
pbadventure18 commented…
so is it like something that prevents the virus from spreading if toi get bit? il y a plus d’un an
"I'll sit here. My arm is still fucked you know."
I groan. The headache from before was still there and my eyes felt heavy. I felt around and found myself sitting on a chair and my hands bound. My ear pricked up when i heard voices in the background.

"Your finger is too tight!" This voice was new i thought.

"That's what she said." This one was the moron from before, the one with the Garand.

"I'll sit here. My arm is still fucked you know." My blood boiled when i heard this one, it was the bastard who shot my ankles!

Gritting my teeth shut, I knew I was outnumbered. "Damn it!" I scolded myself silently. I decided to stay still and pretended i was asleep again.
"Okay make this quick Rob, we'll stay back here."
"I wonder why she would do this, she acted completely nuts..." I looked at her. "We were only trying to help."
"Probably took some drugs." I say jokingly
pbadventure18 commented…
yes ues i did..want some some shabu il y a plus d’un an
I pull out a towel, wipes Sophie's forehead, and squeezes it.
"You're being a caring boy-fie again."
"Eh?"
"Reminds me of the times I saw you carrying a drunk Darren to his house, and another when reports of survivors with natural resistance peeped out."
// flashback

Bitten people armed with LMGs are trying to join us, Segen.
Get them in isolation, get their weapons, take samples of their blood.
Assuredly, that is a bad idea.
Yes, yes it is. Do it.

'That made absolute sense. Prof was there in Tel Aviv, too. But how did she know?'
"Prepare to stay the night, ladies and James. Try not to get ambushed again."
I pull my old Hagibis, and strikes it at a nearby flint, trying to catch a spark with a large branch and within a few tries, I light a warm campfire that would make Hestia proud.
The sky tarnished rusty orange, I sigh deeply.
"Camping out again. Always comes to this."
"You said it right. Keeping first watch."
As the rest of the camp said their good nights and the man took his position for first watch, I waited until most of them were asleep and then I slipped my boot underneath my hands keeping sure that nobody noticed my movements.
"Keeping watch my ass, they won't be able to last the night if I don't do something!" I think slipping my fingers into my boot and taking out a small dagger, turning it upright cutting the ropes.
Once the bonds were cut I stayed still and eyed my surrounding.
I saw my bag and rifle lying a few feet away and that the man on watch was a good distance away from the rest.
Slowly I got up and grabbed my stuff and stealthy move up to the man and swung my rifle and hit him on the back of the head and began to run, signalling the others to wake up and chase after me.
*he pulls out his radio and calls Caitlin.* "She's running again." She acknowledges this and allows lethal force. "Hunt. You can do what you are best at."
I step in front on her. "I had a feeling you would try something." I pulled out a gun. "Don't... run."
"Sorry for letting her get away. I was trying to get this bullet out of my arm."
I pull my left ring finger backwards, and hears a whistling ZIIIIIIIP.
The girl stumbles and trips, and I get a glistening shiny thing.
"The old knife-in-the-boot. I'm really freaking old just to see it coming."
She calls out, "What do you want with me?!"
"Don't be hostile. A third time, and you'll see your life flash before your eyes."
"Its fine, just stay aware around her, she is a dangerous one."
"Oh fuck this." I still had my rifle hanging on me but it'd be really useless if I was gonna use it right now. I look up at the advancing group.
Then without a second warning a searing pain burst like a dam behind my eye, and for that small moment fear flashed in my eyes as my eye decorated my surroundings in an eerie red glow. "No! It's getting too near! Run!"
"What the hell are you talking about? What is it?" I ask getting a little worried.
For the first time in so long that panic had spread through her. These people would be dead if they didn't leave now!
"Please just go!" I pleaded. "You can't stay here! Every second you people waste here is another second towards your deaths! So please go now!" I screamed. The pain in my eye intensifying.
"I'm not leaving until you tell me what the fuck is going on!" I shout.
"Please, just go there's no ti-" I was cut off by an unearthly roar, the ground trembled with the force of the noise sending cold chills down my spine. "No...its too late."

I looked up at the woman my eyes bulging. "Run, RUN NOW!"
"Heed the warning. I almost died too many times not following them."
I grab Sophie's hand, and run.
Another roar comparable to the sound of a thousand howitzers firing took place.
"I've lived through this apocalypse seeing strange things and people and animals; This is the most trembling force since Aegis."
I radio in Caitlyn:

Hunt reporting. Strange thing incoming. Running through minefield. Out.

She shivers, grabbing my chest
Knowing that her instability is worst during thunder, I kiss her and calmly say, "We're gonna get outta here. All of us, alive. Promise me that you'll never falter, okay?"
A smile popped out. "Okay."
Alyssa and James ran after us, and I order:
"Take your cover. Take your chances. Stay safe. Rendevous at the Nightfire Base."
As everyone ran for safety, I couldn't help but give a sigh of relief. At least they'll have a chance to live.
I stagger as I get up on to my feet and with every amount of strength I had left I ran but didn't make it far before I tripped and fell. It was no use, my ankles haven't fully heeled yet and I was running out of energy. I gripped the rifle on my shoulder and held it over me.

"So this is how I end huh? How stupid. But at least I don't have to live in this godforsaken world anymore " I mutter to myself as I lay there on the cold ground my eye burning brighter and brighter. I sigh before closing my eyes, and accepting what's coming for me.
Remembering the words I said, I look back, fire my last flare at the girl's position, and scramble yet again for safety.

This time, it was real tranquil.
No zombies, but this time, a bunch of ragtag mercenaries appeared.
The Neo-Wolves of Bismarck.
"Good to meet you here, gentlemen."
"Ah, it is you alright. Rob, isn't it?"
"Darren, don't pretend you never knew me."
He gives me a brohug and we all fistpump.
"I've seen the flare. Hot pink, like the color of [i her[/i] panties."
Me and him laughs, and Sophie shakes here head in confusion, unaware of an old undie raid.
"Some big thing is coming. Huge roars-"
"Just like the Tank. Y'all know what I'm talkin' about. I lost too many hideouts just to its rampage."
Darren points at the north, and a blast shook my ears.
"It's been killing us for weeks now, and now we get the upper advantage."
"What the fuck you guys!?" I run back and grab Nia off the ground then started running with her. "I'm not letting anyone die today."
*he sees all of the people running past.* "You know what. She got the attention of the zombies. So I'm making sure none of them pass. Im guessing you are doing the same Rob?"
"I hope he is..."
"Why save me? For god sake I nearly killed one of you guys!" I said to the girl.
"Ever hear the saying 'no man left behind'?" I look at her. "That's exactly what I'm doing..."
"See ya guys later." *he drops the mag in his gun and puts a new one in.*
I gave a small scoff. "No never heard of it,I've always been alone after all."
"Oh my god. Get the fuck out of here before the zombies come." he yells at them
"I fucking am!" We run out as quick as we can.
"Didn't seem like it." He whispers to himself
"Sorry that I wanted to save a life..."
"Good on you." he says jokingly "Here the zombies come."