Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM
save

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
"Now that I've showed you you're room. We need to give you a class."
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
Alyssa picked up a pop can. "Well this isn't what I had in mind, but it'll do." She throws the can and watches the zombies scatter to find the noise. "Now I can go, finally." She quickly grabs some potato chips and a bottle of Pepsi then leaves.
"Sniper. Motherfucking sniper." James says "Thought so." She responds. "Take the M40a5."
"Fucking life, it screws you over so many times." She pauses. "And here I am talking to myself again."
*he picks up the rifle* "This is going to be fun". *he smiles*
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
Hunt spots the place where his professor died.
"It isn't far from here? No wonder I got bullet holes in my favorite trench coat."
# the python game has hunt wearing something like the main guy from fate/zero
He wears a hood and starts traveling back to the warehouse.

# i want to update my character profile so bad lol
DerpThatHerp commented…
(then tell me and Ill update it) il y a plus d’un an
*he walks up to the roof* "Snipe some zombies, so you'll get used to what you learned in the army." She says "Dont remind me." *he sheds a tear*
She went back and sat down on the floor eating. "This sure is the life." She said while chewing chips, she also took a swig of her Pepsi and got up. "I better get studying, I guess."
As she was looking over some notes, she stopped and looked back through her memories. All the greed, grief, and pain that was caused in the course of a few years. Still hiding her emotions in such a vague manner. She's lost.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*he keeps shooting zombies* "One. Two. Three. Fire!" She says *he shoots a zombie in the head.* "Have you been biten yet?" She asks "No. I'd be a zombie." James says "Actually its not how it seems. You dont turn straight away." "What?!" He says whilst siming down the sights "Heck i've been biten." *he pulls out his pistol and aims at her* "Then why havent you turned?" James says "We have a surpressent."
She hears yelling. "What is going on?" She finds a pair of binoculars and looks around, she manages to find James pointing a gun at his friend. "Holy shit." She runs up to the base to investigate.
*he slowly lowers his gun* "But why didnt you tive everyone some?" James asks "We barely have any." She replies
She runs on to the roof. "James what the hell is going on? I hear yelling, then guns get involved. I'm not leaving till you tell me."
"According to her. She got bit ages ago and hadn't turned. She has a suppresant." He replies
"That's strange. There is no drug to hold back this disease, its medically impossible." She looks over at his friend. "Tell me more about your 'suppressant'."
"I'll show you." He turns around "You sure you want to go in with a nightfire fugitive?"
She nods. "Its my destiny to check these drugs out, if it works for her, it can save everyone."
"It only surpresses it for like 2-3 days." She responds *James puts his sniper on his back* "Change of mind 'ey?"
"If I can play with the effect I may be able to extend it. I know you may not like this idea but... what do we have to lose."
"C'mon then." *his friend walks down* *he stands in the way of the door* "If you do anything that fucks this place up. You're dead." * he walks down*
She smirks. "Like I would put our lives in jeopardy, again." She walks off to catch up with James's friend. "So, I see when it wears off... your basically screwed, huh?
"Apparently The effects will show. And within 1 hour you're turned." James says *his friend walks back up to James.* "So what happened to you when the outbreak started." She says "Parents left me." *he nervously laughs*
Alyssa frowns at the very mention of the word 'parents.' "My parents left me, left is putting it lightly, but shot in the head to be precise. They were some of the first zombies to exist actually. Now I have to deal with the fact that I have the need to avenge them, my group." She sighed. "And Roy..."
"What actually happened to Roy?" James asks
"She felt light-headed and sat down. "It was awful, h-he was sitting in a pool of blood... he was bit. He said he didn't want to be a zombie, so I shot him... gave him his death wish. I never stopped thinking about that day." She teared up. "I... then cremated him, so he wouldn't come back as a zombie."
(*punches the computer hoping someone posts*)
# i dont know what to type lol

-- some sort of flashback --
"Zachary's research has been more than useful
for preventing the spread of a very contagious
aftermath that we never imagined."
Silence.
"I meant, 'thank you for bringing the legacy of your
friend here'."
"WHY WON'T YOU SPEAK?!"
"You've really changed."
"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?!"
Before she could respond, he suddenly grabbed her
and kissed her forehead.
"D-dummy, what-WHY DID YOU DO-"
He smirked. "You're still that girl."

-- end flashback --
# okay i've got a plotline after reading that

Hunt looks sharply on a concrete floor, colored
with the blood of his old friend.
"I have done my part."
He then drops Alyssa's pistol, and continues his
way to an old church not far.
redpanda commented…
(you used meh pistol :D) il y a plus d’un an
"Day? It was only a couple hours ago?" He responds
"Well sorry, I'm kinda at a loss for words right now." She sighs heavily. "It felt like a day in my mind."
"It's alright."
"Really? Because I really can't tell if it is anymore." She stares at him. "Do you really care? Call me a bitch or whatever, I just wanna know."
Reaching the church, he sits down, tired from all the running and panting.

"Ugh.."

He sees, one, two, maybe a hundred zombies on the ground, laying still, peppered with bullets.
Maybe light machine guns.
"This may be their work."
*he looks at her confused like* "What?"
"Do you care about what happens to me anymore?" She said getting agitated.
"A bit. You'd probably already be dead if it wasn't for me." he replies
"Then why am I helping this bitch then? And why should I care what happens to the world anymore?" She sighs. "I don't..." She walks off
"I didnt say you had to help her. You choose too. You didnt have to come up here" he responds
"I wanted to, but now I see that all of that is pointless now." She frowns.
"The church is a fucking ruin now, but not too long ago."
Hunt sighs, looks around for bomb material, and sighs again,
"So how did they do this? Never mind, I'll just take pictures of it."
He grabs out the smartphone again, snaps-it suddenly goes out of memory.
"Bullshit."
"But fuck you, you were always just a heartless dick anyways. You weren't even there for me when Roy died, but it looks of it you won't ever be." She walks away then looks back. "And oh, remember these words James, I have a feeling they'll linger."
"If you didnt realise I just found out about Roy not that long ago." *his friend sits down next to him* "Dont worry about that. I got a surprise for you." "What is it?" "You're old dog." *#flashback*

7 years ago
"Cmon boy!" James starts running down to a lake
*the dog comes after him* "I found something."

*flashback ends*
"Holy shit. You found him?" James says starting to get excited.
"Yeah. I went down to our nature strip like 2 years ago and he was there. I've been keeping him here ever since."
*he hugs his friend*
"Thank you so much. Where is he?" James says
"Downstairs." she responds
"Oh my god." *he sprints down the steps passing Alyssa* "Holy shit." *he sees his dog* *he walks over to it and picks it up and starts petting it* *he nearly starts crying*
"I think that's actually the first time I've seen you happy in... days." She pauses. "How has he not gotten infected? If you found him two years ago, the zombie pandemic was still present. How has he not been found by zombies or infected by bad food? I'm completely amazed." She stares at James's dog.
"My friend has been keeping it here for like a year." *he puts the dog down and it starts licking him* *he starts crying*
"I'm sorry, I should leave you alone, I might fuck something up once again." She walks away.
*the dog walks over to Alyssa* "I think he likes you." *he smiles*
She tears up. "James I really can't bond with another animal right now, remember what happened?"
"Im sorry." *he whistles and the dog walks up to him* "Im gonna go to bed. They have a room for you here if you want to stay."
"Go ahead, I probably won't sleep as usual, my thoughts keep me awake."
"Okay. Goodnight." *the dog follows him into the room*
She looks up at the ceiling in frustration. "Why, why did you leave me... Roy, Mom, dad, everyone?"