Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
"I'll probably stay here and cover you three.
James, talk via the communicators I gave you two."
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
"Fine, I'll use it, but I'm not going." She walks off to find Roy.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
"See if I care?"
redpanda commented…
(Does James not care about anything? XD) il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
(I'ts a mirror of me xD) il y a plus d’un an
She seeks out to look for Roy, she finds him but something is wrong, he is covered in blood and is sitting on the floor along with dead zombies on the floor. "Holy shit, Roy?" She walks up to him and his eyes open. "Is t-that you Lyss?" Tears swell in her eyes. "No, Roy y-you can't die, you are the only person who gave a shit about me." He coughs. "I'm... sorry you have to see me like this." She touches his cheek. "I know what you want me to do..." He smiles. "You always knew what to do. I wanted you to do it for me." She hugged him without caring about blood getting on her. " I'll miss you so much, and... I love you." He closes his eyes. "I do too, just do it quick." She nods and gets out her gun. "I will never forget you as long as I live." She shot the gun and dropped to her knees sobbing.
"I can hear her crying over the radio. I think Roy just died." He says to his friend "Oh shit." the girl says.
"Don't even talk to me, all you do is hurt my fucking feelings." She stops for a second and drops the communicator on the ground, then smashes it.
DerpThatHerp commented…
(actuallt didnt I smash mine already but anyyyywwwwaaaayyyysssss) il y a plus d’un an
*he hears a crack just before it breaks* "She broke it." he starts feeling sad. *his friend stops him.* "Dont worry I tagged her when she wasnt looking." She says "Why?" James responds. "I knew she wouldnt come." She says "Oh." He replies
She stares at Roy's dead body for a minute. "Why you? Why you instead of anybody in the whole damn world?" She has a bland look on her face and gets ready to cremate Roy. "You don't want to be them, I'm giving you your dying wish." She gathers the sticks arranged like a bed and puts him on it. "I found some gasoline inside." She looks at the ground for a second. "God I sound so crazy talking to a dead body but you are the only person I actually cared for over the years, the only person I loved. But that had to be taken away from me in a matter of hours. Its so strange how the world works huh? But I have to move on." She gets matches out of her pocket and lights one. "Watch over me." She throws the match as she watches his body burn to ashes.
"Hey. Why did you join nightfire?" He asks. "I saw them kill these two people. one a leader and one just a random girl. They saw me so it was my only option." She replies. "Shit." He responds
After all that, she went back to the base with a vase in her hands.
"She's back at you're place." She says "Cool" He replies
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna shoot you." She sets the vase down and sits down with it. "These are Roy's ashes... he was my first love."
he arrives at the base "So we have to walk up that match steps?" "No. *she laughs* I know you hate stairs. We have to climb up." "You know how to do that?" "We all do." she responds
"What do you guys do?" he asks "Collect drops and shit." She replies.
She sighs. "That's it, I have no one." She puts her gun to her head, until Hunt knocked it away from her. "Just let me do it... please.
"Her fear levels are rising, You better go check it out." "Fine. Give me a gps or something." *she passes him a gps* "I'll be back" *he jumps down*
Hunt walks away with the gun. "Ugh, I can't do anything now."
he keeps sprinting "Just stay...*puff* right there."
She just whistles to pass the time.
*he arrives practically skidding* "What the hell is wrong?"
"Oh... um nothing, I wasn't gonna kill myself or anything." She said humbly.
"You're fear levels were rising. Don't lie to me. What happened?"
"Okay, I admit I went overboard and I tried to kill myself to be with Roy in 'Heaven' but Hunt took the gun away from me." She looked down.
*he facepalms* "I shouldn't of left you alone..."
She stands up looking at James. "Do you even know what I went through? I had to shoot him then burn him to a fucking crisp. I'm done. I'm tired of you ignoring me, its real life James, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. I needed a friend but you were too busy with your so called 'friend' who could be a traitor for all we know.
"You do realize I didn't have to come back here right?"
"How does that matter? You didn't even bother to come looking for me at all, you were just listening on your spying radio." She said fiercely.
"don't mind the fact that I just came here."
"Don't mind the fact that I just lost somebody... that I cared about deep inside." She looked at the vase. "Wouldn't you be mourning also if you were me? I mean, he was a huge part of my life. And if you died... I can't even imagine James, you guys are the only thing that is close to a family that I have."
"Well. i'm not. No matter what happens. Don't rely on me. I'm going back to that base. So whatever the fuck you want."
"Go ahead, knock me down a few times once again." She frowns.
"You asked for it." *he kicks her*
"You really wanna do this?" She trips him then kicks him repeatedly, very hard. "Don't even try James, I'm fed up with your bullshit."
he kicks her in the ankle. "Made you forget about Roy." He laughs
"No you didn't, not in the least. I can't forget what happened. So if I were you I'd shut my mouth." She said almost mauling him.
*he grabs out his radio* "Yeah. She's just attacking me. Im heading back now." *he punches her in the face knocking her out*
She wakes up drowsy. "W-where am I? James?"
*he walks off.*
"Well fuck you too." She sits there with her head on her knees.
"Where are you?" *he says on his radio* "At the base. The quartermaster wants to meet you."
"Oh, go ahead join Nightfire, traitor..." She said Solemnly.
*he sticks up his middle finger.* "She's not nightfire. Thats like me saying Roy was nightfire." *The radio recieves a trans mission.* "If you haven't made it to a safehouse do it now." *he looks at his watch*
"Bye."
"I don't give a shit about being safe, nowhere is safe anymore." She walks out.
*he sprints back to the location.* "So. She hates you?" she says "Of course she fuckin hates me." He responds. "Don't worry about it." She responds. "We got to go see the quartermaster, he can get you geared up."
She wanders around for some food since she's hungry and finds a small shopping mart. "Well better than nothing." She hears something break inside, but cautiously enters. "I can at least find some potato chips." She whispers.
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
Synergy here, do you copy?
Hunt here, roger that.
I have sent coordinates to Case and Point.
We have at least 200 tangos here, they rebuilt what we destroyed during Operation Raze.
Over and out.

He sighs, gets the gun he grabbed from Alyssa, reloads it, and fits in a note.

It reads:
T3IgZmdlYmF0LgpVYmNyIHVuZiB3aGZnIHBienIgY­mhn­IGJ­zIG­d1c­iBv­Yms­uCg­pVa­GFn­Ojp­Qbm­Nn
bnZhIEVibyBFdmlyYQ==

# mfw that can be decoded in any programming language
*the quartermaster gives him some tools* "Lockpick, standard grapple hook and flares. Oh and also take a weapon." *he passes James a sledgehammer*
"Shit, where did that noise come from? Its so dark in here." She crouches and walks around a bit.
"Here is you're room." She says "A bed. Thank fucking god." James replies "Where did you sleep?" She asks "On the fucking floor."
She looks over a counter and a group of zombies is there. "Maybe I could distract them with something, um..." She looks around for something breakable.