Adventure Time The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM
save

Adventure Time 1834 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1834

il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
"Feels like a break-up. Oh well, I will sit here by the fire until you two reconcile."
# hey that last sentence rhymes
DerpThatHerp commented…
(#youshouldbecomeapoet) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
"W-why is he leaving? God, everything in my life has to go to shit no matter what! She sits beside Hunt by the fire. "Hunt, why is everything like this? Its like life wants me to fail."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
*he look at the sky* "Shit, it's nearly night. Oh well. I hear there is a enemy outpost not that far from here. Should be pretty easy to liberate. *he seees the communicator in his pocket. He taked it out and smashes it..*
"I suppose I'll go find him." She takes a pistol and some first and kits, she looks at her book and throws it in the trash as she walks out. "I don't need that anymore."
*He starts running* "Gotta get to the place fast. It would be cool to have a place to myself."
She is looking around outside then starts walking. "It'd be good to stock up though." She walks around until she found the nearest store, luckily it was a pharmacy. She grabbed some painkillers and some penicillin. "This should do." She heard a noise. "Who's there!?" She walked closer and closer and was grabbed. "No! Please!" But she was released from her attacker. "Alyssa?" A familiar voice said. "Roy? Is that you?" She asked amazed. "Yeah I can't believe its been 2 years-" Alyssa hugged him. "Bu-but I thought Nightfire wiped us out." She pulled away and he had a sad look on his face. "I was the only survivor." She paused. "Oh, well c'mon I'll take you to our hideout." He grabbed her arm. "Actually... I was thinking you should join me and everyone at my hideout." She looked at him. "Roy... I have people that need my help, I can't-" He stopped her. "Lyss, we need you more than you know." She took a deep breath. "Okay."
*he jumps on a car and uses it to jump over the outpost fence* "Aw fuck." *he sees someone in frobt of him not focusing his way* "shh." as he says whilst slowly strangeling him. "this shits like a video game. And im gonna play the shit outta it."
Not realizing that Alyssa was talking to him, Hunt mumbled lyrics from a song.
link Uhh, are you saying something?
*he sneeks into the room and uses their radio* "Hunt, get to the outpost northwest from there."
"Roy, well this was a weird meet up." She chuckled. "Yeah I really didn't think I'd see you again." She paused. "Wait... how did you survive the last battle against Nightfire?" He looked at her seriously. "There are some things you can't miss in this world." She smiles.
He sees a guard walk in the room. So lets see what they talk about on this radio. "Team 2, we have a man down in outpost 2A. Oh shit, they know im here." *he walks up behind the guard and hits him as hard as possible with his gun.*
"Yeah. Well just let me pack my things from my old place." She walks off. "Please don't take long!" He shouted.
He stands up and looks down at all the guards. "Hey a-holes!" He yells drawing there attention. They react pointing they're guns at him "Well, just calm down." *he hops down* "Im not gonna do anything to you gu-" he quickly snaps at one of them grabbing a gun and pointing it at one of them "Back the fuck up" He yells. "Take off you're fucking masks."
"Fuck, I'm missing the action.."
He loads up and aims his sights on the men James is targeting.
*boom* *click-shick*
He then hides to the nearby bushes and sets up his gear.
*they put their weapons down* "So what the hell are you're guys names."
She hears gunshots from a distance. "What is going on?" She walks for a bit and looks at what seems to be a base.
they didnt answer "Fine. Have it you're way." *he picks up one of they're radios* "Hello we are at base C2, it seems to be overun. Requesting carpet bomb." * he drops the radio on the floor and stomps on it.
She looks at hunt in the bushes. "Hunt what are you doing here?" She asked concerned.
he pulls out his gun. Take you're fucking masks off. One of them takes the masks off. James is do surpised by who it is. It was his best friend from high school
Hunt ignores her as he fits a silencer on the rifle and reloads it.
"Hunt. Stand down."
She looks over at the base. "Is James in there? Hunt, he's gonna get himself killed."
"So this place is gonna get carpet bombed right?" His friend asked
"Yes, he's in there. I don't know, he's talking to someone."
"Who is he talking to?"
He keeps talking to his friend. "No, I turned the damn thing off."
"I'm going in there, he isn't dying alone." She walks toward the base.
*he keeps talking to his friend* "You want to go lookimg for supplies?" he asks
She walks inside. "James what the hell are you up to?" She whispered.
*his friend pulls out a gun* "Calm down."
"Who are you?" She says putting her hands up. "Just calm down, I'm not here as a threat."
he looks at her "It's my best friend"
"Oh, that's why you came here." She still looked concerned. "But James, my friend Roy told me to join his group... and I accepted."
"I don't care, im not apart of you're group now"
"What are you even talking about?" She pauses. "What are you saying?"
Hunt folds up his rifle and tries to see what's going on up where Alyssa and James is on now.
Tired of squinting, he goes there.
"Oh I'm saying, I didnt expect you to follow me"
"I didn't follow you, Hunt told me where you were. And just what the hell do you think you are doing with this friend of yours?"
"None of you're buisness."
"What are you two talking about?"
"His 'friend', who he hasn't seen in a while are just now planning something." She pauses. "Seem suspicious huh?"
*he sighs*

IsabellaFanboy commented…
POTATOOO! WHERE'S THE commentaire WHERE I SCREAMED AT U? il y a plus d’un an
IsabellaFanboy commented…
DID U DELTELE IT? p.s sorry for interrupting c: il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
I cant read the full sentence il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
#sitepreblems il y a plus d’un an
"James is he from Nightfire?" She asks seriously.
"Yeah, but shes a girl."
Hunt sits down, feeling tired.
"Im not going to argue with you right now." *he turns away and talks to his friend*
"Well fuck this, I don't need to waste my time arguing with you." She walks out distressed.
He asks his friend where the nearest active safehouse is. "Uh just like 5-6km from here. We can start heading there now." His friend says. *James turns around* "Are you guys coming?" James asks
"No I'm not going or ever will be going, I'm not doing shit with a Nightfire fugitive." She walks off.
"Meh. Lets go."