Adventure Time @anti-bubbliners: What's your reason of hating Bubbline, calling it a crackship and not leaving us bubbliners alone?

nagato821 posted on Sep 28, 2013 at 12:52AM
Only anti-bubbliners can post here
Pls show logic reasoning why U hate

Adventure Time 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an IsabellaFanboy said…
laugh
I will only tell if you post WHY you SHIP bubbline
Pls show logic reasoning why U love
 I will only tell if toi post WHY toi SHIP bubbline Pls montrer logic reasoning why U l’amour
True-Finn-Fan commented…
XD il y a plus d’un an
nagato821 commented…
Fuck il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^^*completely nailed it* xD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an dadadas said…
You ship it first, you are one of those who made such claims about Bubbleline ....so its you - the one have to prove your points first, not us.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
nagato821 commented…
It's not me, I once hated that couple too but I never told any of U il y a plus d’un an
IsabellaFanboy commented…
yeah if toi never a dit ou posté stuff about bubbline we wouldn't start *hating* it il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i don't hide my hate... cause there's no reason to... hiding something means toi are ashamed of it... of yourself... i have nothing to hide... il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an kirbymaniac1 said…
smile
That's the spirit nagato.
nagato821 commented…
I like your commentaire thanks, but anti-bubbliners can only post here il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
that's the spirit? what spirit? the "spirit" i've seen in this is the "Fuck U" attitude... il y a plus d’un an
nagato821 commented…
@tff go the fuck out of here il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
force that enthusiasm and everyone say "NAGATO RAGE" say it again "NAGATO RAGE" il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an JackSLover said…
Who is the bubble liners guy!
True-Finn-Fan commented…
are ya confused bro? il y a plus d’un an
bubble liners xD il y a plus d’un an
DerpThatHerp commented…
^^^Do toi know what a ship is??? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mei-Ling said…
Like IsabellaFanboy said, why do you like it? I personally just hate it because they don't get along all that well (and yes, I've seen sky witch) so in my opinion...
 Like IsabellaFanboy said, why do toi like it? I personally just hate it because they don't get along
True-Finn-Fan commented…
XD il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
This just makes my jour XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
Okay I'll name the reasons why I don't ship it first off:
• It is fan based
• Their characters relationships are shifty
• I hate the thought of them together
• There is no proof only fan art
last edited il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
good ones. il y a plus d’un an
zerowakakkoi commented…
1. yes, but a LOT of fans started being "hey thats actually cool" after seeing that one mathematical recap ou after seeing some of natasha allegri's bubbline art. both of which dont confirmer it in any way, but they have ties to the show. 2. its plus of a steady growth. in go with me, they didnt seem to be on good terms. they kinda seemed like good Friends at the end of what was missing. and in sky witch bubblegum acted different than i've ever seen her act; she seemed super casual. the relationship isnt shifty, its just growin. 3. why? 4. there's plenty of in-show subtext. the most solid being that The chemise had plus psychic resonance (aka sentimental value) than HAMBO and bubblegum was still willing to trade it to make marceline happy. it's not canon par any means, but its not non-canon. il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
^Well in the doorlord episode Marceline says "You kept the chemise I gave you?" verifying that Marceline gave PB a chemise again not a big deal then PB says "Yeah man I wear them all the time... as pajamas" so therefore is the history behind the shirt. XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
So true XD
 So true XD
il y a plus d’un an turtle97 said…
I my opinion they had chemistry but something happened and they split or mutual friend-zone, it annoys when all I see is bubbline this and bubline that it is.....
 I my opinion they had chemistry but something happened and they divisé, split ou mutual friend-zone, it annoy
redpanda commented…
theres gonna be monthy Bubbline pics so it won't come up as much anymore il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^indeed il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DerpThatHerp said…
Bubbline. It is know as a crack ship, a freak of nature and more

But here are reasons. Why it doesnt exist in the show.

●Even though the show is getting into emotional trolls. They can't add bubbline
●They are not allowed to broadcast a lesbian relationship on T.V. due to the fact kids watch the show

Now to why i disprove of it

●It has no appearance that they will get together due to marcy disliking pb
●The ship is to much appreciated by the shippers making me hate it.
●the ship its self has snopp dogg smoking crack on it
● its not in the show
●I hate it

Review: Go get hit by a mine turtle

redpanda commented…
go get hit par a mine tortue XD il y a plus d’un an
rating 1u/I0 totally would buy il y a plus d’un an
astigpinoy commented…
/u/dogetipbot 1000 doge verify il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 3254365 said…
Little did you know it was canon!