Adventure Time Make your own adventure time character toi will l’amour it! :)

redpanda posted on Jun 28, 2013 at 05:43PM
Getting Started: You get to make up your own adventure time character any species that is related adventure time.
You have to have...
Name-
Gender-
Species-
Kingdom-
Age-
Relatives-
Friends-
Enemy's-
History-
Personality-
Appearance-
Rules:
#1- Play fair
#2- No short entries
#3- Cooperate with others
#4- Try to participate daily please
#5- Comment if you have any concerns
#6- Last but not least have fun!
last edited on Dec 03, 2013 at 06:33AM

Adventure Time 116 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 116

il y a plus d’un an TheLimitlessBro said…
A Picture of Jeremiah Allen
 A Picture of Jeremiah Allen
redpanda commented…
Awesome picture :D il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Herobella said…
Full Name:Ayania(A spirit gave her that name)
Species:Half Human Half Ammafian

Age- 1999999(In Human 19)
Relatives: Doesn't even know
Friends:Finn,Jake,Flame Princess,Marceline,Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum.
Enemy's: Ice King
History- Was a girl with parents with 3 brothers and 2 sisterd(she is the middle 1-3=brother 5-6=sisters)but parents died because of something.
Personality- Shy,Quiet,Sweet,Lovable,Has a Darkside
Appearance- An Apricot hair with red highlights,a short dress with stripes same with the socks but longer and school shoes
redpanda commented…
A sririt giving a name... interesting il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
sorry spirit il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Marceline4evr said…
Name: Aliyah Elizabeth Abadeer
Species: Vampire
Kingdom: Nightosphere
Relatives: Marceline (Mom)
Friends: Finn, Jake, Ice King
Enemies: Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess
History: Dad died when she was 2
Personality: Scary, Dark, adventurous
 Name: Aliyah Elizabeth Abadeer Species: Vampire Gender: Female Kingdom: Nightosphere Age: 15 Rel
redpanda commented…
Awesome :) il y a plus d’un an
DarkSideSkittle commented…
Awesome, man il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
wow bro! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Marceline4evr said…
Name: Savannah L. Abadeer
Species: Vampire/Hunter
Kingdom: Nightoshere
Relatives: Marceline (mom), and Aliyah (sister)
Friends: BMO, Finn, Jake, Aliyah, Ice King, Jake Jr.
Enemies: Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess
History: Dad died when she was 3
Personality: Scary, dark, hunter, adventurous,flirty, loves hunting, laid back, focused
 Name: Savannah L. Abadeer Species: Vampire/Hunter Gender: Female Kingdom: Nightoshere Age: 16 Re
redpanda commented…
^-^ il y a plus d’un an
atranta commented…
Why pb is her enemy? il y a plus d’un an
Kewl beans :3 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an RockingRahkshi said…
Name: Angi

Species: Witch

Kingdom: N/A

Relatives: Unknown

Friends: Llyth, Marceline(Hasn't made many friends yet)

Enemies: Flame King(Hasn't made many enemies yet either)

History:
Angi grew up in a village, she had a pretty stable childhood, but things changed at her 14th birthday where she was granted magical powers by her dying grandmother. She now lives in a house near the Evil Dark Forest, where she's isolated from most of society.

Personality: "Explosive", short tempered, suffers from arsonphobia(Fear of fire), kind, gets along with most people

Appearance: Caucasian, red hair, black eyes, often seen wearing a grey scarf, a blue shirt, and stitched leggings.

Things to note: She can float much like a vampire, she has an owl.

c:
 Name: Angi Gender: Female Species: Witch Kingdom: N/A Age: Unknown(Appears 17) Relativ
atranta commented…
Ur character is cool il y a plus d’un an
RockingRahkshi commented…
Thanks atranta! il y a plus d’un an
Thanks redpanda ^.^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an atranta said…
Name:Butterfly Princess
Species:butterfly person
Kingdom:Butterfly kingdom
Personality:kind,respectful,sweet
Appearance:gold crown,pink hair,pink blouse,yellow wings,magenta puffed sleeves,blue and pink gown

Name:Butterfly Princess Gender:female Species:butterfly person Kingdom:Butterfly kingdom Age:19
redpanda commented…
Good :D il y a plus d’un an
atranta commented…
Thanks redpanda il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
the drawing could be better il y a plus d’un an
Name:Mavy Abadeer
Species:Vampire
Kingdom:Nightosphere
Relatives:Hunson Abadeer(dad)Marceline(older sister)
Appearance:Black hair,violet blouse,sleeves,skirt and boots
 Name:Mavy Abadeer Gender:Female Species:Vampire Kingdom:Nightosphere Age:24 Relatives:Hunson Aba
Erin_the_human commented…
I like the idea of marceline having a sister. il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
^Me too il y a plus d’un an
atranta commented…
Thanks guys il y a plus d’un an
Name:Sparkle Princess
Species:human
Kingdom:sparkle kingdom
Personality:kind a little evil
Appearance:gold crown sparkling yellow gown pink hair yellow puffed sleeves purple blouse
This is sparkle princess
 This is sparkle princess
GLITTER BOMB il y a plus d’un an
Name:Sun Princess
Species:Sun Elemental
Kingdom:Sun Kingdom
Friends:Finn,Jake,Princess Bubblegum,Flame Princess
Enemys:Ice King
 Name:Sun Princess Gender:Female Age:19 Species:Sun Elemental Kingdom:Sun Kingdom Friends:Finn,Ja
redpanda commented…
toi left some aspects out but its alright. il y a plus d’un an
atranta commented…
Thanks il y a plus d’un an
Name:Ocean Princess
Kingdom:The Ocean
Species:Water Elemental
Friends:Finn,Jake,Fionna,Cake,Princess Bubblegum,Prince Gumball,Ice King and Ice Queen
Enemys:Flame Princess,Flame Prince and Flame King
Personality:Good,A little evil,Respectful,Gentle
Appearance:Blue Hair,Violet Puffed Sleeves,Light Blue Skirt,Violet Mermaid Tail(Mermaid Potion)

Things to note:She has a potion that can turn her into a mermaid or an ocean person
redpanda commented…
Good idea il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DarkStarCrystal said…
My character:

Name: Luna
Last Name: Star
Kingdom: none, she's currently living at Finn&Jake's tree house
Species: human
Crush: Finn
Personality: Shy, quiet, brave when it comes to battling monsters, emo, sad, tomboyish, and lonely.
Looks like: white skin, dark brown hair, wares hoodies and t-shirts, wares jeans and capris, turquoise blue eyes, really sexy.
Secret 1: the first thing she can remember was falling out of a block of amber, she then met PB.She doesn't remember anything from her life before that point, except blures of memories.
Secret 2: waits till Finn gets up then she sniffes the pillow he sat on. Jake would just stare with his jaw dropped to the floor,then Luna would be all like "SSsshhhh"

It's a stupid ads.character but that's who I wanna be...
DarkStarCrystal commented…
the age is 14 il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Thank toi for your efforts. :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an TianaTheHuman said…
Name: Tiana the Human
Species: human, but raised in the Heart Kingdom.
Kingdom: Heart Kingdom.
Relatives: Adopted by the Heart people, she doesn't know her human relatives.
Friends: Finn the Human. BMO. Lumpy Space Princess and Brad of Lumpy Space.
Enemies: None. It is against the Heart People's beliefs to hate anything.
History: Baby Tiana was found by a squire on the outskirts of the Heart Kingdom. Brought before King and Queen Heart it was decided that she would stay and be raised as a Heart person. All Heart people are shaped like hearts, they have arms but no legs and travel by floating. They come in varying shades of pink and red and are almost always smiling. Tiana became a messenger for the kingdom so she could travel and find others of her kind. She met Finn and learned what it was to be a human. He introduced her to LSP thinking her gentle and patient nature would be good for the lumpy princess. LSP was dating Brad at the time and the three of them became great friends. It was actually Tiana that encouraged Brad to kiss LSP, and she felt so guilty when LSP broke up with him because she wasn't ready. Tiana has been trying to get them back together ever since, she knows Brad only started dating Melissa to make LSP jealous and sabotages the pink lumpy space girl at every turn, even though it makes her feel more guilty. She then befriended BMO when she saw the little game console pretending to be human. She understood how that felt, wanting to be different, and they bonded. She is currently working on plan #27 in operation "So ready fo you, Brad".
Personality: She is kind, considerate, patient, and always ready to lend a helping hand. She's always smiling, but she's actually really insecure about being abandoned as a baby. She has a secret addiction to furry cosplay, but she'd never tell anyone about that.
Appearance: Pale, light olive skin. Dark blue eyes, medium brown, shoulder length hair. She has a modest chest but a curvy lower half, which is the opposite of the Heart people, so she grew up thinking she was weird looking. LSP is teaching her to love her curves though. She wears a pale pink tank top and a high waisted skirt with dark pink stripes.

P.S. It was so fun making a character that looked like me, great post! ^^
 Name: Tiana the Human Gender: female Species: human, but raised in the cœur, coeur Kingdom. Kingdom: Hea
redpanda commented…
That's awesome! :) il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
I l’amour the the idea toi came up with toi in AT form its genius! il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
really cool drawing il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an bioshockman said…
Name: assassin bear
Kingdom: assassins guild
Race: party bear
Friends: memow
Enemies: princess bubblegum, finn and jake
History: finn and jake killed hia mom and dad at the age of 6 and the guild of assassins taken him and ever since. and now they are friends.
Personality: happy and ready to kill
Appearance: sivler with orange for the nose and belly wears a hoodie and headsets and on top of his hoodie is a bandleir and on his head is a snapback

Here's mine

Name:Princess Celestia
Kingdom:Diamond Castle
Species:Human
Friends:Princess Bubblegum,Finn and Jake,Fionna and Cake,Ice King
Enemys:Flame Princess and Marceline
Personality:Kind,Sweet,A little evil
Appearance:Crystal crown,Blue dress,Violet diamond sleeves,Light Blue blouse,blue hair
She is also known as Diamond Princess
redpanda commented…
Awesome il y a plus d’un an
Name:Princess ChewyGum
Kingdom:Candy Kingdom
Species:Half Candy Person Half Human
Relatives:Prince Finn/Finn(Dad) Princess Bubblegum(Mom) Marceline(auntie) Jake(uncle)
Friends:Ice King and all the candy people
Enemys:Flame Princess
Personality:Good,Very smart as Her mom,Respectful
Appearance:Violet Necklace,Violet Puffed Sleeves,Pink Blouse,Pink Balloony Gown with Violet Stripe on the bottom
redpanda commented…
Cool even though its not real its cool il y a plus d’un an
I forgo to tell you she has a hot pink gloves
redpanda commented…
Okay cool il y a plus d’un an
Here's mine

Name:Snowflake Princess
Age:3(whe she raised in the ice kingdom) 17(when she found Finn and Jake in the tree fort) 18(present)
Kingdom:Ice Kingdom(before) Finn and Jake's Tree fort(present)
History:she was raised in the ice kingdom her dad died when she was 3 years old then her mom took her to the side of the tree fort because it was raining the after a few minutes the rain stops then her mom leave her alone she grew and grew now she was found by finn and jake(finn and jake was in the candy kingdom for a month so why she grew up in the fort)then finn and jake was back then they saw the whole tree fort was frozen then they called fp to melt the ice then snowflake find out that there was a fire elemantal outside the fort the she let her self out then finn saw her then he fall in love with her then fp quickly melt the ice then snowflake feels bad then finn asked her if she is okay then answered that she was ok to be continued beacause i had a little to do
Friends:finn and jake pb beacause finn told her about her and marceline
Enemys:fp
Personality:kind respectful sweet shy
Appearance:white hair blue cape light blue blouse violet puffed sleeves with blue loose under sleeves gold crown gold belt blue and white dress

atranta commented…
Her other friend is ice king il y a plus d’un an
Dude u rly hav something for ice powers, don't cha? Ur profil pic is Elsa and ur character is a snowflake princess. il y a plus d’un an
Name: Lani

Species: Lion person

Relatives: Yellow(Little brother)

Friends: Yellow, not many yet

Enemies: None for the time being

History:
Lani lived a pretty normal life when she was little. But when she was 12 she started going on adventures, exploring things, fighting things, and stuff like that. One day, she ventured too far from her home, and got lost. She found the new place she had come to her liking, and she stayed there. She eventually found her way back to her home, but she lives there no longer.

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, a little hyper, often lazy when it's hot, athletic, is afraid of heights, loves nature, can't read or write

Appearance: Somewhat tan/gold coat, brown hair, often wears yellow clothes and a small hair clip, her ears are hidden in her fluffy hair

Sorry for posting so many of my OCs here, but I have nothing to do x3
 Name: Lani Gender: Female Species: Lion person Kingdom: N/A Age: 16 Relatives: Yello
redpanda commented…
Awesome! :) il y a plus d’un an
Thanks C: il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
wow wow wow SHES AMAZING!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DarkSideSkittle said…
mischievous
WHOO! Alrighty here's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: Name:Amulet (full name: Princess Amulet Fogheart Blackthorne the Third)
Species: demon-human-fire element
Kingdom: Born in the Nightosphere, but her kingdom is now Blackthorne City
Family: Sapphire (mother) Amethyst (sister) Splinter (dad)
Friends: Finn, Jake, Fionna, Cake, Marceline, Marshall Lee, (she likes him :3) PB, PG, Flame Princess, Flame Prince, Lady Rainicorn and Lord Monichromicorn
Enimies: Splinter (getting to dat), Ice King and Ice queen
Apperance: Pitch black hair with one silver highlight she was born with. Her favourite outfit is an orange loose shirt in the style that you have to wear a black tank top under (IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!!), a short black skirt with orange tights and black boots and a witch hat with a cresent moon on it.
Weapons: Black flames, storms, tornadoes, dark blue crystal sword
Personality: Tomboy, funny,sarcastic, likes to act REALLY silly, mysterious. But DON'T get on her bad side.

OK HERE'S HER BACKROUND STORY: She and Amethyst were born flame-proofed because their mother is a half human half flame elemental. Amulet has a pet fox with morphing powers like Cake and can talk; her name is Wildfire. Amulet was born with a special gift that allows her to create and take control over storms and tornadoes. The reason why Amulet's dad, Splinter, is her main enemy is because when she was younger he always tried to get her to be evil, which meant she wasn't aloud to see any of her friends exept for Marceline and Marshall because the rest had good souls. He also found out she had a huge crush on Marshall and was mad because he didn't want her to date until he said she could. However Amulet and Splinter both do love each other, they just got into a really bad fight.

The vampires were acually the first people Amulet's ever made friends with, since she was born and raised in the Nightosphere, then moved into Blackthorne City. Then they introduced her to the rest of the gang. Her friends made a nickname for her: its DarkSkittle. (where i got my username from) They call her that because even though she's a demon and EXPECTED to be evil, shes not. She's kinda like the bright side of the dark side :3

SO YA HOPED YA LIKED IT ^-^ )8D o3o
AHH I FORGOT: Amulet can also float and fly like a vampire. DER WE GO ^-^ il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
i think toi should have mixed it up a little... i mean.. marshall lee? tons of OC's are after him... toi should have thrown darth vader in there. he is the bright side of the dark side in the end... il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
^XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Eula2003 said…
Name- Princess Felicia (the princess of human in ooo)
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Kingdom- Castle of Human kingdom.
Age- 17
Relatives- Family
Friends- In CHK
Enemy's- Tournador Princess
History- long story
Personality- kiind or amiable, cute, pretty, sweet.
Appearance- ...
Rules: .....
#1- Play fair
#2- No short entries
#3- Cooperate with others
#4- Try to participate daily please
#5- Comment if you have any concerns
#6- Last but not least have fun!
True-Finn-Fan commented…
long story... best background information ever. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an emarld-archer said…
For the first time i am replying in a forum of my mom
Name Emerald archer or jack revens
Gender male
Relatives father who suicide in a boat and a mother who has been missing and a lil sister age 9
Friends .....lets say finn and jake ,marshitline,ice king and flame princess(cpz she reminds him of someone he dearly knew)
kingdom non as i remember that suit him soo he is like a jungle man
Enemies BUBNERDGUM! And the people who poisoned the land of ooo and the one who wants to kill her sister
Note as always he has a carbon bow with explosive arrow,and a khukuri for close combat and green leather armoured hood and he swear himself that he will his sisyer no matter what
Eyes blue
Hair blond and a little bit of black
emarld-archer commented…
damn it i forgot which species it was.....anyway the species is human ou a veria 2 on 1 il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Thanks for participating! :D il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ShockingFire said…
Name- Brother Joseph
Gender- Male
Species- Vampire
Kingdom- Cave
Age- 18
Relatives- none
Friends- Quaver, Mayleen, Deiga, Broman and jack
Enemy's- Ice king, Peppermint Butler and foe's when I'm on an adventure
History- I was Brought up in a bad neighbour hood, always getting in fights but one day was a really bad on I got in a fight with a Christian and we were near a black smith and he decided that it would be nice to put a cross on me but thanks to him. I am now a Christian and I go on adventure I have a lord with me but not ever adventure I have it is with me but I do have fun with my life I have the energy to surpass all that tries to defeat me.
Personality- Clam and collected but easy to get annoyed
Appearance- Christian Cross shaped scar on left cheek, Short black hair, Dirty ripped white shirt, Navy blue jeans with holes near the feet, Brand new heelys, Wing shaped electric guitar, Glasses, Green eyes, Left eyebrow piercing and a tribal tattoo along my entire left arm.
redpanda commented…
Wow badass character! :D il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...pretty awesome actually... il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Lily_Richards said…
Name: Lily (Aurelia, is a second name she has never told anybody) Richards - When she lived her first life as a princess, her name was Nuramona.

Species: Human with super powers (elvish soul)

Kingdom: Kingdom of the Forest Elves of Haóro... which doesn´t exist anymore. Humans have slayed her people at the beginning of time. She is the only one that continued being reborn in human bodies.

Age: In this life, 26. But she is reborn for the 300.000th time, so...

Relatives: Her brother, Alex Walker. He also has powers, but he´s mysterious. Maybe he´s a wizard, but not even she knows that. Everyone knows him as "Shadowwalker" or just "Walker". The other ones are dead.

Friends: Everyone who is nice to her is her friend.

Enemies: The really evil guys, like the lich or similar

History: Lily has lived in a world where everything was possible. There were super heroes and villains and magic and all the awesome stuff you can imagine. She had powers that had their offspring in her emotions. She could fuse her feelings into energy that she could control by willpower. She used her powers to be a hero. Later, she learned to turn herself into a 3-dimensional shadow. In this state, she was invincible and able to fly. But one day, something unexplainable happened to her and she was born again in the wrong world because of a time travelling accident. She lived in the wrong world for nearly 20 years. She slowly began to remember her old life because the movies and TV-Shows in that world showed her life, but without her. She saw it and wished to get back someday, and someday she could return. Her adoptive parents came and brought her and her brother back. She knows about Advnture Time, but she would have never thought that this would be the future of her world. She can hardly remember her first life as an elf princess, but she can remember her name and found the royal jewel she used to wear in a cave in Canada. She wears it all the time. She survived the mushroom war together with her brother and decided that not even them two could prevent the war, so they time travelled to the future, a thousand years after the nuclear war.

Personality: Lily is kind and believes in the power of love. She can be complicated, but most of the time she´s easy. Her first priority is that nobody gets hurt and every person has someone who loves it. She is tolerant, has a heart as pure as crystal and has courage. She stands straight for her opinion. She never gives up. But her life has not meant it good with her. She sometimes gets depressiv. She thinks she´s ugly though she can change her shape and looks however she wants to. She is afraid of strong feelings, for they are her biggest strengh, but also her worst weakness.

Crush: Ice King/ Simon Petrikov

Appearance: She can change her looks by willpower, but she usually stays the same. Her hair is long, wavy and has the color of ripe wheat, shimmering golden. Her eyes are neon blue, glowing slightly in her normal state. She is not very tall, but curvy. She has a bit bigger breasts than most girls in Ooo, but not much. She has almost white skin and always wears her royal jewel. She has a black backpack, but she doesn´t carry it around all the time. She has an ancient elvish sword with a white blade. It is very sharp and never loses its sharpness. It can not be destroyed and is feather light. But only Lily can use it without consequences. Nobody knows what happens if someone else would try to use it. She likes short jeans and leather boots. Her favourite colors are red, white and blue, and that´s how she dresses.

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Lily (Aurelia, is a seconde name she has never told anybody) Richards - When she lived her first
redpanda commented…
Her crush is Ice King very interesting choice il y a plus d’un an
Lily_Richards commented…
Yeah I think he´s funny and cute hihi il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Lily_Richards said…
Name: Carandes

Species: Human

Kingdom: Not royal, lives in the mountains

Relatives: Everyone dead

Friends: His goats, chickens and Betty, who found him when she flew away to find a way to save Simon Petrikov, Lily Richards, Finn, Jake, Marceline

Enemies: Predators that kill his animals, Ice King (He has a crush on Betty)

History: One day, Carandes just woke up in Ooo. He had lived a poor life in the 24th century before, and out of shame for his poor appearance he moved into the mountains far away from civilisation. He caught chickens and goats in the wilderness and tamed them. He learned how to work on the field and found pleasure in it. He has a nice, big house out of stone and wood.
But after living alone with the animals for some years, someone found him. That person was Betty Grof. She stayed and he started to like her and helped her on her mission until he realized that he loved her. He stopped helping and told her what he felt, and she fell in love with him too. So he got out of the mountains together with her, starting a company about jewelery. He found tons of gems and gold in the mountains. Betty and Carandes stayed together and received immortality by a good witch they had sold a beautiful necklace to. They lived a mostly peaceful life until Carandes decided to fight as a knight for the Emerald Kingdom where he earned honor and wellfare.

Personality: Brave, but calm. He only does what is right in his eyes. He is a lovable young guy who would never leave a friend behind. He is loyal, friendly and clever.

Appearance: His skin is a little brown from the sun and his hair is white since he can remember. He can´t remember if he had ever looked else. He is tall, thin and handsome. He has a well-defined body from the hard work on the fields he had to do to survive. He wears a white armor and a blue crystal sword. He has three scars from a fight with a whywolf. He could turn into a whywolf at night only by will because of his mental strengh.

Name: Carandes Gender: Male Species: Human Kingdom: Not royal, lives in the mountains Age
redpanda commented…
Aw his relatives are dead :( but its good he's fighting for Ooo il y a plus d’un an
True-Finn-Fan commented…
betty loves simon... this would get interesting XD il y a plus d’un an
Lily_Richards commented…
muahaha now she loves Carandes. Besides, Lily Richards dates the Ice King now...hahahahaaaaa! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mclover1200 said…
Name- Flariana
Gender- Female
Species- Demon
Kingdom- Nightosphere
Age- 12
Relatives- none
Friends- Marceline, Ice Prince (son of Ice King), Tree Trunks
Enemy's- Ice King, Prince Gumball, Muscle Princess, anyone who's mean to her
History- She was abandoned by her parents in the nightosphere, and lived there for most of her life until one day she finally went up to the surface world. when she got there she was in the Ice kingdom, and Ice King tried to kill her but ice Prince helped her escape. she's been living in a cave ever since and likes to explore.
Personality- Mostly shy when you meet her but the more you get to know her the more random and happy she gets.
Appearance- slightly short. has green eyes. wild, reddish short hair. face turns bright red when she laughs too hard.
 Name- Flariana Gender- Female Species- Demon Kingdom- Nightosphere Age- 12 Relatives- none Frie
redpanda commented…
Sweet! :D il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Rival14 said…

Full name: Ellie Dawn Wolfhowl
Species: Forest Nymph (Half Human Half Animal)
Kingdom: Forest Kingdom
Relatives: Evan Wolfhowl, her big brother.
Friends: Marceline, Jake, Ice-King, Gunther, and FlamePrincess.
Enemies: PB, Finn, BMO and LSP.

History: She was born as a Forest Nymph and is Half Human and Half Fox. Her brother is 4 years older than her, and he is also Half Human Half Wolf (not a werewolf), but the rest of her family is dead. She isn't royal, but she is banned from certain kingdoms such as the candy kingdom.

Powers: She has two gloves on each hand. One blue glove and one red one. The blue one controls the ice element and can control ice/water, and the red one contains the fire element and can control fire. Without her gloves she has no powers.

Personality: Funny, Sarcastic, Prankster, Tough, tomboy, Selfless, Strong, Pro /w Weapons, Great fighter, Sneaky, Loves to explore and raid dungeons.

Occupation/Job: She's a Thief.
Appearance: Extremely pale skin, Brown/ orange hair with blue highlights, Blue Eyes, Orange Ears & tail.

Clothing: Brown hoodie, Carmel shorts with leggings underneath, Brown boots, two elemental gloves (one fire and one ice)
 Full name: Ellie Dawn Wolfhowl Gender: Female Species: Forest Nymph (Half Human Half Animal) Ki
redpanda commented…
Wow awesome! :D il y a plus d’un an
Rival14 commented…
Thanks! I loved yours too! ;D il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
looks GREAT il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Chihuawolf said…
smile
Name: Bella
Kingdom: no
Relatives: No one Chichi is like a sister
Friends: Finn, Five kingdoms, Doodle Prince, Chichi (everyone XD)
Enemy's: Anyone evil
History: Her mother gave her a magic necklace to protect her once, she watched her parents die right in front of her. The necklace saved her but cursed her to have acid tears
Personality: Adventurous, funny, alert, shy, daring
Appearance: pale skin, green eyes, red shirt, blue skirt, dirty blond hair in pony tail tied in a pink ribbon
 Name: Bella gender: Female Species: Human Kingdom: no Age: 13 Relatives: No one Chichi is like a
redpanda commented…
Nice character make more! :D il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MavoraKrovian said…
Name: Vincent
Species: immortal human
kingdom: none
age; 2'000 but looks 15
relatives: none died in the great mushroom war
Friends: Marcaline
enemy's: flame princess, Ice king (p.s. he has tried killing them 3 times with near succession)
history: years before the great mushroom war started he went on an expedition with his father to find the great wish master. His father died half way there and he made it by himself when he found the wish master he wished for immortality so he could carry on his family's legacy.Soon when the great mushroom war started he learned that immortality was a curse he countless watched his friends and family die by bombs bullets and even Simon himself.When the war was done he devoted himself to becoming stronger and to kill all elemental and restore his family's name. Through his training he learned the ways of enlightenment and became super human so he could face off against the greatest warriors which brought him from the smoldering crater to Ooo.
Personality: very calm and collected, and very sorrowful
Appearance: lower part is black buckled boots with blue cargo jeans
upper part is purple long sleeve shirt with a gray combat vest over it and black gloves with metal plates on them then a metal arm guard on his right shoulder down to near his elbow
weapon are two katanas , a revolver, and a scythe
MavoraKrovian commented…
par the way this character is basically me but with super ability's and has became il y a plus d’un an
MavoraKrovian commented…
hardened par war also he is not a bad guy he is quite good he just doesn't know who to trust il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Oh that's cool! :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an AdventureQueen3 said…
HOW DO I MAKE A CHARACTER SOME ONE PLZ HELP MEHHHHHHHH
Well, toi basically just create a character of your liking. If toi aren't that artistic, there are multiple character creators on deviantART, and perhaps toi might even get an artist to help you. :) il y a plus d’un an
Black_Racoon commented…
How about toi try creating a character with your characteristics and just randomly add things that toi like. Then toi can add what species toi like par relating it to the things toi like. (Hope this helps :D) il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
toi can try using character creators for the pic ou just come up with it on your own. Good luck! :) il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
ou toi can draw the pic on your own your choice. But no stealing others ideas! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an VINTAC said…
Name: Mavora Krovian
Species: earth spirit elemental
kingdom:the forest and earth
relatives: none he never had any
friends: nature, Dalenna the dragon(not an actual dragon)
enemy's: lich, pb, vincent and flame princess
history: He is the great earth elemental spirit that watches over Ooo and keeps the earthly balance of elementals. After the Flame princess became the flame kingdoms leader the land of fire started to spread into the forest threatening the balance of all life and not only that the bubblegum princesses experiments were killing off life in the earth. The problem went so out of hand he declared war on flame princess and took matters to the consul of elements. In the end he failed and took matters into his own hands.after destroying one of the gumball guardians and breached the palace of the flame kingdom to beat the flame princess in battle only to find another man had already beaten him to it. For the man's name wasn't Vincent. He raised his sword to strike down the princess. At that moment Mavora realized what he had to do to keep the balance. He charged in front of the blade and took the blade straight to the heart. With his life near end he summoned all of his power to rid Vincent away from the princess and then he apologized to the princess for his arrogance and if he had more time he would have fixed everything he did and pasted on. Years later he came back from the dead to exact revenge on the man that had killed him and is still trying to this day.
personality:calm, kind, loving, creative,and strong
apperance: long white hair with a semi muscular build and tall
clothing: dark green light armor with a white cape and a wooden crown that connects to his neck and head with a diamond in the center
weapons: any earth like substance
redpanda commented…
Sorry for the late reply but I'm trying to commentaire to everybody today, but good job! :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Black_Racoon said…
I edited mine, so here

Name- Demise

Gender- Female
Species- God ( Not sure if that's a specie but meh)

Kingdom- Not a kingdom but lives in a three dimensional room

Age- 21 years old

Relatives- None
Friends- Princess Bubblegum, Finn, Death, Flame Princess, Marceline, Jake, Ghost Princess, and Ice King

Enemy's- Abraham Lincoln (Dead in the series)

History- When she was young, she lived with her parents and a normal life. She worked at a company which makes clocks. Then many decades later, she met Abraham Lincoln. Her mom told her that she was planning to divorce with her husband and be with Abraham due to a huge debt in a total of 543 001 999 325. She disagreed then told her mom that it’s a terrible idea. Abraham on the other hand, was annoyed by her. Then Abraham said that if they don’t want to divorce, they’ll be forced to give Demise away then become a servant. Her parent’s was confused due to that. They went home then thought of a better way to settle it, but they can’t think of any. They decided to rest then Demise decided to pay Abraham a visit. She traveled to Abraham’s home holding a knife. She went towards Abraham’s bedroom where he was asleep. She held the knife and was about to stab him. But then, someone shot Abraham. Abraham’s servant went in and saw her and though she did it. So instead of going to jail, she stabbed herself, she was dead. She was transported to the land of the dead then went towards death. She was able to win and she commanded him to take Abraham’s life away and give it to her in any way. Then Death agreed, taking Abraham’s life in the episode “son of mars” then gave it to her. She became immortal and became God. She went to Ooo then happened to meet Princess Bubblegum, then the other characters.

Personality- Due to her childhood, she became a psychopath. She tortures people that she hates and controls beings. She would often kill them slowly than in a fast way. Considered a sadist, she looks nice most of the times but when something happens, she goes and kill someone. She looks nice but can be crazy and uncontrollable. She said to Finn and Bubblegum that she needs help and they tried their best, but they failed. And every time it’s her birthday, she goes in a killing spree.

Appearance- Search Kanade from Mayo Chiki :D

It's a bit long ^^
BlackTurtle commented…
Note: That's my old account so yeah, that's my character. If toi click Black_racoon's account it's gone. So yeah, I deleted my old profil ._. il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Thanks for the note il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an BlackTurtle said…
Name- Demise
Gender- Female
Species- God
Kingdom- Not a kingdom but lives in a three dimensional room
Age- 21 years old
Relatives- None
Friends- Princess Bubblegum, Death, Flame Princess, Marceline, Jake, Ghost Princess, and Finn
Enemy's- Abraham Lincoln (Dead in the series)
History- When she was young, she lived with her parents and a normal life. She worked at a company which makes clocks. Then many decades later, she met Abraham Lincoln. Her mom told her that she was planning to divorce with her husband and be with Abraham due to a huge debt in a total of 543 001 999 325. She disagreed then told her mom that it’s a terrible idea. Abraham on the other hand, was annoyed by her. Then Abraham said that if they don’t want to divorce, they’ll be forced to give Demise away then become a servant. Her parent’s was confused due to that. They went home then thought of a better way to settle it, but they can’t think of any. They decided to rest then Demise decided to pay Abraham a visit. She traveled to Abraham’s home holding a knife. She went towards Abraham’s bedroom where he was asleep. She held the knife and was about to stab him. But then, someone shot Abraham. Abraham’s servant went in and saw her and though she did it. So instead of going to jail, she stabbed herself, she was dead. She was transported to the land of the dead then went towards death. She was able to win and she commanded him to take Abraham’s life away and give it to her in any way. Then Death agreed, taking Abraham’s life in the episode “son of mars” then gave it to her. She became immortal and became God. She went to Ooo then happened to meet Princess Bubblegum, then the other characters
Personality- Due to her childhood, she became a psychopath. She tortures people that she hates and controls beings. She would often kill them slowly than in a fast way. Considered a sadist, she looks nice most of the times but when something happens, she goes and kill someone. She looks nice but can be crazy and uncontrollable. She said to Finn and Bubblegum that she needs help and they tried their best, but they failed. And every time it’s her birthday, she goes in a killing spree.
Appearance- Search Kanade from Mayo Chiki :D
redpanda commented…
Awesome keep em' cooming il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Typo coming il y a plus d’un an
I got a new OC, so I'm posting her here ;v;

*Throws information at your face*

Full name: Physillia Roseweaver
Nickname(s): Phys, Red, PR
Race/Species: Dark Elf
D.O.B: 14th of November
Current age: 17
Relatives: Aren(Father, alive), Rosewood(Mother, dissappeared)
Friends: Most of my other OCs(Angi, Llyth, Lani, not many yet.
Enemies: None yet
Personality:
Phys might like horror and death metal, but don't let that fool you. She's a real sweetheart with a soft spot for anything cute and cuddly. She's a somewhat clever girl. She was in the top of her class when it came to grades. Mainly in psychology, languages and art class. She hates math and everything to do with it.
She's not upset easily, but once she is, she's VERY upset. Small spiders scare her, the big ones don't though, "It's because you never know where you have the small ones. Big spiders are usually in your line of sight all the time." She also keeps a pet tarantula. No joke. Did I mention she loves animals?
She usually pushes people away from her to not get hurt. Again. Her mother left Phys and her father, when she was only 6 years old, so you'll find it hard to gain her trust, since she fears that you'll just abandon her too. Other than that she's usually okay friendly.

Height: 174 cm (5'8")
Weight: 61 kg (About 134 lbs)
Accesories: A lip piercing, both her ears are pierced
Things to know: Loves animals, has a pet tarantula named "Tickles", loves science fiction and horror
Appearance: Grey skin, darkish red hair, usually wears black and other dark colors, both ears are pierced, has a lip piercing too. Dark red eyes.
Story:

Phys was born and raised in a small town. Though it was small, it had all the necessities. A town square, a couple o' stores, a school, and a small hospital. She lived with her mother and father until she was around 6, where her mother ran away. Why she did it i unknown, but Phys later suggested she found another love. Her father hadn't exactly been very fatherly up until that day, but when they were left alone something changed in him. He started looking seriously at the situation, and tried being the best father he could possibly be. Because Phys needed a caretaker, a protector, a father, now more than ever. They grew very close over the years, even up to the day where Phys decided to take care of herself. With her father's support, she moved from home when she was 17.

Anywho, I hope you guys don't hate her too much >u<
 I got a new OC, so I'm posting her here ;v; *Throws information at your face* Full name: Physil
redpanda commented…
Thanks for posing toi rock! :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ttlover12 said…
Name:angell
Species:demon
Kingdom:ice kingdoom
Relatives:none
Friends:finn,jake, and marceline
Enemy's: ice queen
History;none
Personality;angry nad fun
Appearance;black hair and purple eyes
coment guys ^_^
True-Finn-Fan commented…
okay X3 il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Good job! :D il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an redpanda said…
Okay here's my revision of Water Princess, you know since there is one in the comics but I'll give it a go.

Name- Water Princess
Gender- Female
Species- Water Elemental
Kingdom- Water Kingdom
Age- 16
Relatives- Water King, Water Queen
Friends- No one from AT she has only seen the Candy Kingdom.
Enemy's- Flame Kingdom
History- The Water and Flame Kingdom have been at war for years, but when the Flame King proposed a bet. The Water Kingdom lost and they got mad they shot the water cannon at the Flame Kingdom and it accidentally hit Flame Queen and she has not been doing well until she passed. So the Water Kingdom had to move away from Ooo. So Flame King locked Flame Princess in a lantern so she wouldn't get hurt by them and so she wouldn't find out the truth about her mother. When Water Princess looked back at Ooo she saw a glimpse of the Candy Kingdom, and she looked sad. She won't get to explore the wonders of Ooo. But since they had killed the queen they cannot return until Flame King let's them. But still they're are rebels out there especially water girls by pools.
Personality- Sweet, mild tempered, mellow (I'll give 3 for now)
Appearance-The pic.
 Okay here's my revision of Water Princess, toi know since there is one in the comics but I'll give it
turtle97 commented…
how did toi get that picture? il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
^link(There ya go) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mixedupdude123 said…
Hey, I'm new to this sooo.... ok whatever, here's my character.

Name: Bryan
Kingdom: Doesn't have a kingdom. He's not royalty material.
Relatives: Mother: Debby. Father: Doesn't know biological father. Nate (Evil Twin)
Friends: Finn, Jake, Marceline(Bf & Love Interest), Princess Bubblegum, Bmo, Tree Trunks,
Enemies: His mother (Because of child abuse) His father (Because he abandoned Bryan) Nate (Evil Twin)
History: Bryan is a time displaced human boy from before the Mushroom War. Lived with his abusive mother and stepfather. He got to the present because of an accident that happened when his depression peaked. He decided to be a test subject for a time machine experiment. Secretly he wanted an accident to happen, so he could die. His only friend, Shaun, decided to try to stop him. The scientists flicked the switches to activate the machine when Shaun burst in and threw a basketball at the machine to try to stop it. The ball bounced on top of the machine, then hit some wires. Then, poof! The machine was gone. Bryan arrived in a desert in present time. He walked for months with very little food and water. Then he found Finn and Jake's tree house late one night. He tried to steal some food but he got caught by them. "Please don't hurt me bros! I just want some food and I'll go!" He said to the heroes. Finn stared at his face and realized he was human. He freaked out. "What? You haven't seen another human before?" Said Bryan, "Actually, no" Said Jake. Bryan was shocked. Finn insisted that Bryan stayed in the tree house and live with them. "Finn, this guy is a thief!", yelled Jake. "But he just wants some food Jake, look how thin he is!" Since that time Bryan goes on adventures with Finn and Jake all the time.
Personality: Bryan can be rude at times, but he's nice most of the time. He's got a bad boy attitude. He listens to a lot of rap. He's only rude because he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. He does what he thinks is right. He had no parents to teach him right from wrong. He's a playful fun boy, but his tortured past makes him think and do very dark and violent things at times. To clear his mind he writes songs. Mostly rap songs. He's a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people, because he has trust issues.
Appearance: Black and messy hair, blue hoodie, white t shirt, black jeans, blue and white sneakers.
Weapons: He always carries a pistol with him, He recieves swords from all his friends, but mostly carries the one that Jake gave him.
Extra Details: His dream is to become a famous rapper, curses often, hates it when people touch his hair, loves meat, hates his family, is scared of his evil twin, likes girls with long hair.
redpanda commented…
cool that they are bros! great job il y a plus d’un an
mixedupdude123 commented…
Thanks. I really wish I could draw a picture of him but I'm terrible at drawing. : / il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mixedupdude123 said…
I have another character to bring to you guys!

Name: Nate
Species: Evil Spirit (Current), Human (Former)
Kingdom: None, no kingdom would want Nate as a king or prince.
Relatives: Debby (Mother), (Biological father is unknown), Bryan (Good Twin)
Friends: Death, Hunson Aberdeer, Magic Man.
Enemies: Bryan (Good Twin), Debby (Mother), and anyone else who doesn't kill people for fun.
Love Interest: Any female who is as cruel, remorseless, insane and violent as he is.

History: Nate, just like his twin Bryan, came originally from before the mushroom war. He once was a sweet and innocent little boy. Nate was abused by his mother, just like Bryan. All the kids teased him at school. One day while he was in the bathroom, another boy came in, he didn't come alone. He was with 3 other boys. They tortured the heck out of Nate, not even going to say what they did to him! It was from that day that Nate swore from that day that he would dedicate the rest of his life to abuse anything that walks and talks. He picked fights in school, brought lethal weapons and even murdered a bunch of students until he got suspended. He also picked a lot of fights with his brother, which always one of them would end up brutally injured. Nate developed a hatred for everything and everyone that wasn't like him. After finding out his brother got into a lab accident, he grinned the entire day. Later that same night, he said these following words before going to sleep, ."I crave flesh and thirst for blood, especially from that *censored* in the blue hood (Bryan), because the world has treated me like *censored*, it's time for me to get back at it, I have no remorse, I have no mercy, so dear death I plead you to come see me." The he closed his eyes and went to sleep. Suddenly, death himself came, and watched Nate sleep. In his dreams, Nate heard the voice of death speak, "What do you crave, foul soul?" "I want to feast on the hearts of every boy and girl who has ever walked and ever will walk in front of me" Nate replied, "Your wish is granted... if you just sign your name here, here and here", said death as he pulled out a contract. "Ok, sure" He didn't realize that he sold his soul to death, but in exchange he became an immortal evil spirit and was given several powers. For millennia he has traveled the Earth, killing, possesing, torturing everyone and everything that stood in his path. Present day comes, he's carrying dead bodies, suddenly he sees a strange looking machine with a piece of cloth right next to it. He goes up to it and sniffs it. He stood silent for a minute, "That fool is still not dead!?" The piece of cloth belonged to his brother, Bryan. It was from his white t shirt. Since that moment he has devoted his time to finding, and killing his twin.

Appearance: (Human Form) Messy blonde hair, gray and red striped jacket, gray and red striped sweatpants (Or give-up-on-life pants, as Jake calls them), black sneakers, red eyes. (Spirit Form) Same as human form, but he leaves a trail of red midst wherever he walks and flies.

Personality: Cruel, unforgiving, purely evil, I mean, what else is there to say?
Powers: He can transform into his human form anytime he wants, if he is injured as his human form, he turns back into a spirit and has to wait 24 hours to turn human again. He can possess any MORTAL soul, immortal souls are out of his power (possesing souls takes a lot of his energy). He can suck the youth out of ANYONE!
Extra Details: Has a record of 477 assaults, 17 rapes, and 316 murders (As his human form). He's a repeated prison escapist. "I'm the bad guy, who makes fun of people that die!" actual quote from Nate. Turbo potty mouth. He's totally disrespectful to females. His role model is the Lich King. To gain his trust, you must torture and kill a bunny in front of him.
redpanda commented…
thanks for participating! :) il y a plus d’un an
turtle97 commented…
ye magic man! ftw il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an turtle97 said…
Name: Eric
Race:Authentic Human (Pre-mushroom war)
Kingdom:none
Relatives: mother, father, brother (lack of detail will be explained later)
friends: ("best or well-known" will be listed) Ice King, PB, Finn, Jake, Marceline, magic man, primso, Hunson Abadder, Death.
History: as a student in university he knows his stuff on physics and such he was recruited into the army to fight in the mushroom during the war he lost his lover and his entire family, then after wandering the earth for years he stumbles upon the Lich before the Lich could unfold his plans Eric Sacrifices himself to save the earth upon death he obtains his spirit equivalent who is rather evil, he traps him in a mental cell within his subconscious. thus he is meditating for a thousand years or so, later on he sent to earth to start training to be an ethereal god, this is where he meets the various people of AT.
Personality: Severe depression (P.T.S.D), kind, thoughtful, Intelligent/rational, Righteous, Analytical.
Appearance:Dark Brown Hair medium length, Brown eyes, light skin, Tall, 'Handsome due to god powers' wears jackets later in his story he has sunken eyes pale face wears hoodies (like hunters in L4D) due to a mysterious substance.
current state and feelings: upon his appearance in the world he is only trying relive his life as a human do normal things, fall in love have friends but his god side is trying to break out and when he is weak ie angry or sad it show and he becomes very powerful with magic and such, he has a small crush on PB mainly admiration while she has a full crush on him (note: not trying to break up Bubbline) he wants help with his depression but no-one seems to care and he is seen as being whimpy, he has three states evil -red glow and veins with powers, good (blue), God (yellow).
notes:picture may come later on when I get his look right or if anyone else has any concepts (which is not needed ) or opinions feel free to comment feed forward would be appreciated.

turtle97 commented…
there are spelling punctuations etc I'm ill so I am sorry if it is not to standard il y a plus d’un an
turtle97 commented…
if anyone would like to know plus detail on this character I.e death of family ou lover ou the small details that is fine il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
thanks for telling me, great job il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an kaytborden said…
Name- Andromeda Galaxan
Gender- Girl
Species- super nova
Kingdom- Galatica
Age- 16
Relatives- Grayble guy is her dad, but she looks nothing like him!
Friends- Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marcelline
Enemy's- Flame Princess
History- She's lived since the beginning of time, she's witnessed everything
Personality- Laid back, super smart, crazy reckless, artistic (carries a sketchbook around everywhere) She plays a mint green colored violin.
Appearance- Wavy golden hair (like sunlight!!!), One green eye, one blue eye, short, pale, wears a black dress (not a ball gown). She wears galaxy vans :)
kaytborden commented…
I'll try to draw my own......but can someone draw it digitally for me????? I don't know...I'll do a drawing request---check out my work at wallflower chic.deveiantart.com to judge my skills XD il y a plus d’un an
redpanda commented…
Sorry that I forgot to commentaire :( but good job :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Eula2003 said…
big smile
Wind Princess

Full Name: Wind Princess/Wendy
Kingdom: Wind Kingdom
Relatives: Wally (Father) Wristly (mother)
Friends/Buddies: Finn, Jake, Marceline and Flame Princess Princess
Personality: Gentle, Respectful, Good, Honest, Jealous
Appearance: tan Skin, Long White Hair (straight), white dress (long)
redpanda commented…
link(you can make a princess for her par copying this link here and customize her) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an astigpinoy said…
I'd probably make something from scratch or recycle my old works, but whatever.

If I will tell your legend it's either good or bad.
Eitherway I'll make it awesome. (:
redpanda commented…
Awesome, good to hear! :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an snowmanbuddy said…
Name:Sky
Kingdom:Dark Rose Kingdom
Relative:dead D:
Friends: princess bubblegum,Jackie,Jane,Tom,Wayne( my other oc except princess bubble )

Short Story: Sky lost her dad and mom when she was 7. her mom and dad died in a war.Princess Bubblegum took care of her :D

heres a picture of her when she 15 :3

Name:Sky Age:15 Gender:Female Kingdom:Dark Rose Kingdom Relative:dead D: Friends: princess bubbl
redpanda commented…
Thanks for participating! :D il y a plus d’un an
nvm i change my mind i got another one X3
Name:Sky
Kingdom:Dark Rose Kingdom
Relative:dead :3
Friends:Katie,Wayne,Tom,Princess bubblegum

Short Story: same ;3

heres a picture of my ocs

Name:Sky Age:15 Kingdom:Dark Rose Kingdom Relative:dead :3 Friends:Katie,Wayne,Tom,Princess bubbl
redpanda commented…
Cute! :D il y a plus d’un an
FrankyBaby5 commented…
toi used a base didn't you? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an treerex801 said…
cool
Name- Brandon The Human
Gender- Boy
Species- Human
House Or Kingdom- Finn&Jake's Tree Fort
Age- 11
Relatives- Reese's The Dog
Friends- Finn And Jake PB And All Princess Billy BMO Lady Marceline
Enemy's- Ice King The Lich Ricardio Ash
History- They Saw A Portal and Went In It And Transported me and Reese's to the Land Of OOO
Personality- Great Friend Love Adventures Hates Bad Guys
 Name- Brandon The Human Gender- Boy Species- Human House ou Kingdom- Finn&Jake's arbre Fort Ag
redpanda commented…
Cute :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MisaxUsui said…
Name- Light Princess
Gender- Female
Species- Fire and Light
Kingdom- Sunny Kingdom
Age- 13 yrs old
Relatives- Queen Sparkle(her mom) Flame King (very distant relative)
Friends- Lime and Blink ( childhood best friends) Susan Strong Finn and Jake
Enemy's- Flame Princess, Susan Strong ( she hates her because susan is scared of the light from her)
History- runs away because of force marriage to Lime
Personality- likes to go out for adventures but still responsible
Appearance- Long blond hair tied to the back of her head, side bangs, glowing skin, variety of clothes mostly white and sword and dagger wand (for spells)

that's that
I'll post my drawing later
redpanda commented…
Cool :) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThatGirl67 said…
Name- Martha
Gender- Girl
Species- hybrid (a mix of human cat and vampire)
Kingdom- none (lives where ever she wants)
Age- 20
Relatives- all dead
Friends- cats
Enemy's- anyone who tries to hurt her in any way
History- Her mother died when she was only a baby. A clan of cats took her in as one of them. After many years she left them to live her life. She acts like a cat and acts weird around people she doesn't know sometimes even hissing at them.
Personality- Caring and helpful to those that are close to her but can be deadly to the ones that might hurt her or anyone she might care for.
 Name- Martha Gender- Girl Species- hybrid (a mix of human cat and vampire) Kingdom- none (lives wh
redpanda commented…
Wow! I'd like to know how she became a hybrid of that kind. il y a plus d’un an