A jour In the Life of the Halliwells favori Episode Countdown

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 11:10PM
I am more than aware that countdowns in all spots are very popular.

That's when I thought: Why not kick off this spot by starting the favorite episode one? I know it will take a while, but I guess that's half the fun, right? Having activity?

Anyways, I was thinking as I post this that we should wait until there are 20+ fans, just so there's more people voting, more accurate results.

A jour In the Life of the Halliwells 12 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
smile
Sounds great,but shouldn't you do this in a pick?
il y a plus d’un an LovingLucy said…
kiss
It's a vote thing that's why. Thanks for kicking my spot! (For lack of a better term). I vote "Oh My Goddess Parts One and Two"~
Sweetie can CAN start a pick. I now just how to work this. Do you want me to start it?
il y a plus d’un an sevendeadlysins said…
This was just to see if you, mostly Katie, thought it would work... I will do a pick once there are more fans, I think. Maybe just a few
kiss
I know exactly how to do this Courtney. Let me know what you're ready
Alright cool. =]
Do you want to start? Let me know. Do you want to make the pic yourself? I can show you how.
Well, I could make it, but it would have to be tomorrow. I'm sorry to have delayed this. If you want to get a move on it, go ahead and make the pick. It's fine with me. ;-)
Somehow GENIUS over here forgot the process of how to work this pick........ ::shakes head:: I'll think of it. Court describe it a little more what do you want here sweetie?
Up in the pick section now!
BUMP
il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
voted